Limited Modifieds

lukewarm

• 1 month later...

I have heard from several McAllen limited drivers of the possibility that they might drop Thunders and replace them with limiteds but I think its only wishful thinking on their part.I have no doubt the limiteds will be a regular class soon.Someone will have to go,you cant run too many classes in one nite.The limited class was originated for those without resourses to race modifieds to race in but it looks like the top limiteds are the same top modifieds too.Its become very big business everywhere.The purses are growing too.I believe Gator in Houston is paying 400$ to win now for limiteds.Wish I had one.

I have heard from several McAllen limited drivers of the possibility that they might drop Thunders and replace them with limiteds but I think its only wishful thinking on their part

Doesnt McAllen already run the limiteds every time they race?

So why would it only be wishful thinking?

hey this is Bobby, and yes McAllen does race limited mods. we race every other weekend, thats why the limiteds in cc are racing every other weeked also. they are racing oppsite of our schedule. and youll better watch for them Gilpin boys, i sure hope they go dirt racing. i know they will whoop some ass out there. hope to see every in cc real soon. lets go racin.

Archived