Truex resigns with DEI

TheLegend96

Its a restrictor plate track. Block low they can't go under the line. To bad Harvick didn't fake low and go high. Paul Menard was doing good. That is all you need to know about driver skill needed and a restrictor plate track. Its kind of like USRA cars at TMS.

Guest HMPFlagman

Kerry doesnt run, or attempt a full schedule does he? I dont see why Bass Pro wouldnt covery Kerry on those limited attempts. IT was no secret that Bass Pro was going with Truex and the 1 - the 33 car that kerry was driving is a DEI #1 car with different numbers since they are both running a limited schedule this season for DEI.

Could be wrong, but I think the #1 and #33 are different cars... Not that DEI doesn't change car #'s...

I'm sure somewhere in some kind of Will, Kerry was guaranteed some sort of ride...

I have to agree that putting Truex in the #1 and putting Bass Pro Shops on it was a Great move for DEI and for Bass Pro Shops... Whether DEI choose to put BPS on another car is up to them... Many teams put sponsors on multiple vehicles, I'm sure it's written into the contracts that way...

Archived