Action Rentals and Sales sponsors ARTS Race at SAS

For Immediate Release

Contact: Bobby Chaffee, USRA Public Relations Director: Ph: (903) 576-4144 (512) 557-7393; Bobby@digitalgrease.com

Debbie Williams, San Antonio Speedway Public Relations: Ph: (210) 685-0400

Nick Holt, Texas Speed Zone: Ph: (210) 690-8564

Action Rentals and Sales to Sponsor All Star Race Truck Race at SAS

San Antonio, TX (June 22 , 2005) – The United States Racing Association (USRA) and San Antonio Speedway (SAS) are please to announce that Action Rentals and Sales will be the title sponsor of the USRA All Star Race Truck Series (ARTS) event on June 25, 2005. The USRA ARTS series is one of the hottest racing series in the southwest and boast one of the biggest vehicle counts of any series in the country.

“We are proud that Matt Howell and Action Rentals and Sales have stepped up and come on board with the USRA,” stated Terry Dickerson, President of the USRA. “Action Rentals and Sales has a long history of supporting racing in South Texas. I look forward to working with Action Rentals and Matt again in the future.”

“I want to show my support to Terry Dickerson and the USRA, stated Matt Howell. “He has put a great deal of time and money into this organization and I wanted to help out”.

Howell and Action Rentals and Sales also sponsor the Action Rentals and Sales Who Will Win Contests on Texas Speed Zone. For the first time in TXSZ's history, season winners of the popular contest will receive cash prizes courtesy of Matt Howell.

"Matt is one of those really great guys who loves racing and steps up whenever and wherever there is a need," TXSZ co-owner Larry Latham said. "Matt's support of TXSZ is really appreaciated. The next time we have a need for a rental you know where we'll be going."

-- 30 --

Archived