SAS Teams Coming to THR

abrungot

I have removed several posts from this thread.

If two people have a problem with each other, they should take care of it someplace else.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick Holt

Most of the SS teams are running between 6.00 and 6.33 final, but they are spinning them much tighter than that - most between 6800 and 7200. I don't think you would have a chance of staying on the lead lap turning only 6200. But if you insist on 6200, around 5.50 might do it or whatever number you can get with your combo that's in that ballpark.

Sorry, guys.

I don't want to turn my motor that tight. It would probably go kabloooeeyyy It isn't of the quality that you guys must be running. (thats obvious )

But it sure would be fun to run with you guys. But I can stay home and get lapped. :lol: heck, do they even make gears for a 10 bolt that low? <_<

well on the same token why don't some of you thr guys come run at san antonio

exactly........

I think if THR attempts another big ss race at the end of this racing season some of them would come up and run, because I know a couple of them made it down to corpus last year for their big race. You know the same thing with yall though their is probably no chance in hell that if a car is in the points chase they won't make it until after their official season is over with.

I think if THR attempts another big ss race at the end of this racing season some of them would come up and run, because I know a couple of them made it down to corpus last year for their big race. You know the same thing with yall though their is probably no chance in hell that if a car is in the points chase they won't make it until after their official season is over with.

Agreed. It's too risky to go to an "unfamiliar" track and risk tearing something up in the middle of the points season.

But there still may be a car or two not running for points. There's hope.

One of the Corpus guys was toying with the idea also.

Local tracks hosting big races is a great idea. It helps bring the racing community together and gives us a chance to meet other drivers. BUT..........not during regular season when the majority of the drivers are racing for points. I rather leave my car at home then taking the chance of tearing it up just for money. Now if this is a night where SAS is off I would like to go watch and support. How about a fall fest shootout????? JMO

If THR has a big race at the end of the year , ill run it , but i just cant take the chance of tearing up something in the middle of the season, but hear is a thought to throw around some , has anyone ever thought of haveing a street stock touring series and run at THR,SAS,CCMS,and HMS , that would be cool , i would love to do something like that. Just a thought.

has anyone ever thought of haveing a street stock touring series and run at THR,SAS,CCMS,and HMS

i think that is what tsrs was in the beginning, but they were pretty close to sas late models anyway.........that would be a neat deal, or even a touring hobby stock series...........of coarse then the tracks would lose car counts and we will go thru the whole discussion of how touring series killed the local tracks...............

you wanna know what i think? i say the three tracks ( THR, SAS & CCMS) get to talkin about the SS championship races for the end of the year and make it an actual little points thing you get three events to win points and take some kind of points money that would be posted by the tracks

And yea our team made it to SAS last year for Oktoberfast and we had lot's of fun. i just wish the THR race did'nt rain out so that y'all could've come over here and raced with us on our track.

But seriously if the tracks put the money out teamsWILL race it

I know our team is already planning on running SAS and CCMS post Season Races

Who would race it now with a Championship Points format and Points money at the end of the three races ?

Chris

has anyone ever thought of haveing a street stock touring series and run at THR,SAS,CCMS,and HMS , that would be cool , i would love to do something like that. Just a thought.

And take away the only class that has a decent car count at the tracks?

I don't think so.

Archived