Marble Falls Lakefest only about a month away

In partnership with the Southern Drag Boat Association and the Marble Falls/Highland Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce, Lakefest Drag Boat Races return to Marble Falls on June 10th-11th, 2023.
Spectators in Lakeside Park will get a rush of adrenaline as drag boats race along Lake Marble Falls at speeds up to 250 MPH on Saturday and Sunday.

Tickets are now on Sale!

General Admission

$30 Adults
$15 Kids 7-12 (under 7 is free)
$20 Seniors 65+, Veterans, Active Duty, EMS, Cops, Firefighter – must show proof at the entrance gate for discounted price – not available to purchase online.
Beach – You must purchase 10 tickets for this area. You are limited to one 10x10 tent (not provided). If you do bring your 10x10 tent, it must be weighted down to keep it from blowing away.

Top Eliminator Club – Limited Space – Private VIP experience in the Lakeside Pavilion, private catered breakfast and lunch, three drink tickets per day, private bar, private grass section outside, can bring your own fold up chair, and an adult Tshirts (kids shirts are for sale). No coolers.

________________________________________________________________________________________

NO COOLERS ALLOWED. Concessions/Beverages will be sold at the event.

NO PETS ALLOWED

No Pit Passes this year, any ticket bought can get you into the pits.

NO COOLERS ALLOWED: Concessions/beverages will be sold.

192010274__JRP2433(1024x683).jpg.5cdee28fd180dd8dc17c785ff9aef33f.jpg

808369257__JRP2711(1024x683).jpg.cef26b7c642caed8e2aa381cda6cc911.jpg

4 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Did I read that there was a fatality at a drag boat competition somewhere in Texas recently?

I haven't heard/read anything lately....I know in 2015 Mike Fry was fatally injured at Lakefest during the races. Scotty Lumbert was seriously injured the following year....It's hard to believe it doesn't happen more frequently, but recreational boating accidents are more likely to fatally injure someone. I'll check with a couple people and see if I can add more.

Too far away from San Antonio to be of any real help.

A mere hour and half ride in the countryside up 281.

Edited by rebelracewriter

• 2 weeks later...

Lakefest Drag Boat Races 2023 has discounts for the following at the event gate:

Senior Citizens 65+

Active employed Fire, Police, EMS with a badge/ID

Military Veterans and Active Duty (if the spouse has an ID they can get the discount as well)

*An ID must be shown or the discount does not apply*