HMP Results?

I didn’t write down any of the winners. Couple of classes only had 2 or 3 cars in the feature. Eco’s and the legacy’s had pretty good car count and races. The trucks did what they normally do out there. I know Robert Barker did win the outlaw race. And I think it was a Barker that won the modified race also. 

13 hours ago, NickHolt said:

It sure would be nice if someone from the series or the track published results here.

Nick I don’t understand it either. It for sure is a missed opportunity. Owen was in the infield doing the post race interviews with the race winners. And he was introduced by the race announcer as being the race promoter. Maybe things will get better.

Same thing I've said for some time. Free platform, no need to use it lol. Tracks have a tool they need to use honestly it's not up to Nick or anyone else to have to hunt these down. When I get results for RUSS or LSSZ I have to go find them. Takes 5 mins to send an email. I don't get it, odds are you post stuff here it will get to social media for the keyboard warriors somehow. 

1 hour ago, rebelracewriter said:

Ummm, I found the results easily enough on race monitor Sunday morning.

Awesome!  But you know as well as me, most racing organizations make it a point to send results and their press releases to media.  I get a bunch of stuff from race tracks and series that are of little interest to most folks who visit this site.  I used to post the results from World of Outlaws, IMCA, etc. and every now and then I post them but usually no one reads them because if they are interested in that series, they already go to that series FB page or website to obtain the results they are interested in. 

I would certainly post results from any Texas short track or any Texas-based short track series if someone would just send them to me. be it dirt or asphalt.  

11 hours ago, NickHolt said:

I would certainly post results from any Texas short track or any Texas-based short track series if someone would just send them to me. be it dirt or asphalt.  

Oh I'm very familiar with this issue on my racing page. I have a couple that use it to post upcoming events, but seldom follow-up with results of said event. Boggles the mind! Maybe we're "charging" too much?

163952205_mindblown.jpg.e571fd7bf7a08ee11026c9a73786bb01.jpg

For those who are interested in a Real  Simple & Easy way to find Race Results on Sunday Mornings is:

*  Mylaps Speedhive  

or

*  Race Monitor

( It's early in the Season Still,  If Owen Pittman is involved in any way....   He Will get those  Car Count Issues & Spreading The Word (Media) Issues worked out Real Quick,  I'm Thinking....)

Hope Info Helps.....

Edited by metroracer

hahahahahahaha yeah thankful for my wife's admin skills, I'd be in a ton of trouble with them without her. 

Example: Haircut on the company card, she asks why? I say I have to look nice for customers and videos.

She says:

1. NO

2. Takes a hell of a lot more than a haircut :(

On 3/12/2023 at 8:53 PM, NickHolt said:

It sure would be nice if someone from the series or the track published results here.

Hopefully with the new people in charge, the absolute minimum effort will no longer be too much to ask.

I know most of us gave up on getting points for last year lol, among other things.  Sadly.