HMP

24nomo

5 hours ago, TBone said:

Help me out. Who is Owen?

OWENS  had been a top track manager for  years and years in south texas .. i think he  he played a part is sas not sure  .. but his family has been in racing  for a long long time  and  cant find another  person who loves racing   as much as he does .. owen managed cc speedway  and brought more car counts and great shows .. he is  racers manager and a promotor with good balance ... he knows how to run a show  .. ..  he took over south texas speedway with others .and  and brought many  racers from cc speedway  over to dirt .. so much history  and news on owen  u can not put on here ..  ..  he is big in go cart racing  and just did a month long  cart racing  in robstown .. 17  classes of cars .  i think one class has over 35 cars average  .. racing  is his life .. , so  when his name is mentioned  rest assure y have someone that knows how to make things work  .. he managing the dirt track in corpus and edna   and go cart racing all at once   last season  .and is doing it again this season ..  what is one more track ..

3 minutes ago, HiTech said:

OWENS  had been a top track manager for  years and years in south texas .. i think he  he played a part is sas not sure  .. but his family has been in racing  for a long long time  and  cant find another  person who loves racing   as much as he does .. owen managed cc speedway  and brought more car counts and great shows .. he is  racers manager and a promotor with good balance ... he knows how to run a show  .. ..  he took over south texas speedway with others .and  and brought many  racers from cc speedway  over to dirt .. so much history  and news on owen  u can not put on here ..  ..  he is big in go cart racing  and just did a month long  cart racing  in robstown .. 17  classes of cars .  i think one class has over 35 cars average  .. racing  is his life .. , so  when his name is mentioned  rest assure y have someone that knows how to make things work  .. he managing the dirt track in corpus and edna   and go cart racing all at once   last season  .and is doing it again this season ..  what is one more track ..

ADDED  , i have seen owen make a bad call   and pay  the teams entry  to the next night racing ..he hates to make bad calls    .but will admit it  and work with the team  he made the call on .. 

26 minutes ago, TBone said:

Thanks!

Over that last few years with his role with go carts . we now have several new young drivers now racing in factory stocks emods and up and mini stocks   and many more u know will move up as they  age . that includes one our very own who started in carts who moved up to emods   it help them  get a head start in driving lesson and understanding what u can should and cant do  behind the wheel ..u can not put a price on that ..  

26 minutes ago, TBone said:

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure he said that, LOL.  Lots of claims were made.  Lot of talk.

Super stoked to have someone who knows what their doing and gets things done at the reigns at HMP.  Good and welcome change.