Street Stock class engine rules

On 2/4/2023 at 7:03 PM, Holleywood2151 said:

Wondering if open motors will be allowed in Street Stock class at HMP and Mobil

What Street Stock Class?,   HMP has the New "Bootlegger Class" witch is = to a Prue Stock !!!,  Mobile (MIS) has a "Sportsman Class" & "Pure Stock Class".  These are Limited Entry Level Pure & Factory Stock Classes at Best.... 

However to Answer Your Question....  I do believe that there are other Engine Options for those listed Classes other than the "602" engine option.

Hope Info Helps.

I'd encourage just reaching out to them.  Half the posts are "we're going to keep this a budget class" then the other half of the random comments seen are "Just bring it and we'll let you run"

On the east coast it's been verified to work really well running street tires you can't replace for X number of events and just adding weight when someone clobbers the field.  Message the organizers.  Speculation doesn't get on track and I'm pretty sure zero people currently involved monitor or check this site at all.

6 hours ago, MikePeters95 said:

I'd encourage just reaching out to them.  Half the posts are "we're going to keep this a budget class" then the other half of the random comments seen are "Just bring it and we'll let you run"

On the east coast it's been verified to work really well running street tires you can't replace for X number of events and just adding weight when someone clobbers the field.  Message the organizers.  Speculation doesn't get on track and I'm pretty sure zero people currently involved monitor or check this site at all.

The last sentence in this post is truly baffling. 

Mike,

The number of people viewing the site is much larger than the number of people posting here.  Most of the sensible discussions are not on Facebook where folks love to bash, tear others down and pretend to be somebody big. 

The sensible discussions are on here and other moderated sites.

Nick