tahoe

HiTech

98 tahoe 5,7  i ussualy figure  these issues out ..but this one has me stumped ..... was running great ..fuel pump  went out change it went head and changed the injectors and distributor as well fixing this truck up for my brother who is in bad health and and cant afford much of anything ..so three bothers and one sister  is helping me  finance the repairs i am doing all the work  .we bought it cheap has 127 thousand on it and sat for three years with front damage i fixed ..it has ran all summer everytime  smooth as ice  till i was ready to give it to my brother it starting having issues ......  SO  with all that said ..  it will not start up for the last week or so .. it has fire it has fuel pressure .it is in time  the scanner shows nothing  really wrong with it that u an stick a fork in  5 volts  .the starter was loading up so replaced it and cables .. when i turn it over it will  not start not even try  .even with starting fluid  .but will and i know this has happend before on  the chveys  fire off three revolutions after letting the key off ..  the coil will spark three times after .. .  i was told it was the ignition  switch .so 128 bucks later still the same  .crank sensor is working cam sensor   just  under  2degrees retard .. .. ... 60 psi ......battery was replaced with a new one .. i would love to  get this truck  to my brother  his old truck is about dead and he lives  in the country  ..and it is not easy  to just take off and pull him home ...any ideals i still have a few left in me but  i would rather have some input ..

Just now, HiTech said:

yes wet 

but wont start even with starter fluid  even poured alittle  fuel  in her .. .that is the one that gets me  along with the motor surging three time after release of switch .  and or release  of remote starter button ... distributor index  is right on  with cylinder at tdc .. fuel on the plugs not heavy ..dont know  if the knock sensor could throw all that off ..

3 hours ago, HiTech said:

but wont start even with starter fluid  even poured alittle  fuel  in her .. .that is the one that gets me  along with the motor surging three time after release of switch .  and or release  of remote starter button ... distributor index  is right on  with cylinder at tdc .. fuel on the plugs not heavy ..dont know  if the knock sensor could throw all that off ..

i am going to take video  .if  you want or anyone wants to see what it is doing .. my phone number   361 .290 .2096 .. I HAVE been going strong for over  four months with cars and trucks   a cutomers truck i rebuilt alot of things on it ..the veterans camero for two months  and now this truck for 3weeks .. . so my mind is wiped out . if  a snake can bite i have been bitten alot .. . it is ussualy  something small that does that ..and i bet this is something small . least hope it is ..