Santa is Coming Soon...

metroracer

1 hour ago, metroracer said:

Old.....  Why Your just 39 Uncle Nick,  That's not Old !!!!

Now Just take Hitech & Me....   We are indeed the OLD Farts on this Site....

I'm 78.  That qualifies as officially old, I believe. 

10 hours ago, HiTech said:

i noticed that lighter than air snow flakes have not hit the ground down south yet .nick could u add just a tad more ballast ..

No Mike, there is just TOO Much "HOT AIR" going around in San Antonio, Corpus, & Houston for any Snow to Stick,  That's for Sure.....

5 hours ago, metroracer said:

No Mike, there is just TOO Much "HOT AIR" going around in San Antonio, Corpus, & Houston for any Snow to Stick,  That's for Sure.....

yep i stopped breathing for a few seconds to help out . something about passing out i am not partial too .. i needed all the speedzone readers to join me in those second s...  but all is not lost  my birdbath was froze over and the humming birds where skating . plus i drove my truck over a few drozen  corpus christi  crappy street craters   that were iced over .. a crunch here an there  really didnt do much for me though . should rode my mini bike instead  .the only issue with that no heater or areas to haul the  HEB  BAGS i had loaded .. . oh well saint nick holt sent   us some saved  state of maine cold  weather in his bag of goodies  down here // ussualy hot here on chrismas day ..  .i enjoyed cooking  on the grill ealrlier today  in i think 28 degree temp .. felt good .