How would you like this NASCAR job?

arob

Anonymously? I hardly thing so. NASCAR will know one way or another. I don't mind seeing something like this happen. They should take the concerns straight to NASCAR. If they do not get a response or one that is not acceptable for safety concerns, then they should go public.

11 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Or forums with screen names lol.

You got it right, top_shelf.  While I have little need to moderate the LSSZ forums these days thanks to Facebook taking on the role of "bash city." But for many pre-Facebook years, I spent countless hours filtering out hate-filled attacks on Texas short tracks, Texas-based race series and individual short track racers.

Thankfully, most racers have learned that publicly bashing tracks and track officials only makes them look bad and hurts the sport and, thus, the sheer volume of negative bashing has diminished over the years. 

11 hours ago, NickHolt said:

You got it right, top_shelf.  While I have little need to moderate the LSSZ forums these days thanks to Facebook taking on the role of "bash city." But for many pre-Facebook years, I spent countless hours filtering out hate-filled attacks on Texas short tracks, Texas-based race series and individual short track racers.

Thankfully, most racers have learned that publicly bashing tracks and track officials only makes them look bad and hurts the sport and, thus, the sheer volume of negative bashing has diminished over the years. 

THANK god i was never  in trouble with u .. i have been the  most gracious   lovable  understanding  and outstanding  bestest  honorable  member of speedzone .. .. now ill get off my high bull crap  horse .. is bull crap ok .. sorry forgot one likable