Lonestar Speedway closed for season

rebelracewriter

Lonestar speedway club

It is with great sadness that I am having to make this post. Lone star Speedway will not be racing for the rest of this season. We tried our very best to get another promoter in there to keep it open for the rest of the season but it just didn’t work out financially. I know that some know the situation with us (David & Christy) and if you do I hope that you understand this is not something we wanted to happen and definitely wasn’t in our plans to not be able to finish the season. So please no rude comments I (Christy) am going through a very hard time and did my best to keep this going but it just wasn’t going to work out for me. Please if anyone has any questions or concerns please message me on messenger or call or text me. (903-603-1730)I will do my best to help you in any way I can. Thank each and every one of y’all for coming and racing with us while we was there. I will miss everyone so very much but hopefully I can make some races to just visit with my race friends. We love each and every one of y’all. Thanks again

5 hours ago, arob said:

Especially with all the competition in that area.

There aren't that many anymore....Rosebowl, Superbowl and 67 Spwy are now closed, Thunder Mountain and Paris have been closed for a long time.....There's Boothill(La.), Devils Bowl(rumored to be gone next year---again), then RPM and 82 Spwy and Rocket that aren't exactly "in the area."