Want to be on SPRS Facebook Posts? Read how to do just that!

Hey everyone,

I know you all aren't on Facebook.  Sometimes I see posts from my friends, and I wish I wasn't on there too.  Anyways, as you may or may not know, the Southern Premier Racing Series has a Facebook page.

Obviously events are going to post there, but events don't exist without drivers.  Even if you don't have Facebook, we want to promote our community.  

If you can, if you're racing with us, send an email to raceSPRS@gmail.com , title it PHOTOS, in it include your name and a brief history of the photos if there is a story to tell, but if you just want to send in a couple photos we will try to use as many as we can and as diverse mix as we can so everyone can be a part of the community, because, well, you are.

Couple quick tips to help get us photos we can actually use.  If its on a jackstand in your garage, just being honest, we're probably not going to post that one.

The best photos that we will most likely be able to use will have:  
•no damage
•whole car in photo
•no cars cropped in photos
•be on track preferably
•a watermark that is reasonable and not intrusive to the action of the photo or the subject of the photo

We would REALLY love to see old photos too from Kyle, San Antonio, HMP back in the day, anything.  History is important, it's how we got where we currently are, and we want to share that.  Send the photos with the email Subject PHOTOS - DRIVER NAME (obviously put your name) and we're going to catalog them and start trying to use them any time we post anything.  We'd really like to start having some fun with #throbackthursday and some of us are car guys, and also history nerds as well.  

If you'd like you can also just drop stuff in this thread, I can save it and add it to my collection.  Always open to any feedback and things you'd like to see as well on our social media.  Again, this is supposed to be, and is going to be fun.  Any ideas to make it fun, 100% open.  May not happen, but we will hear you out on it!