Top Hat Signs and Designs Night at the Races Featuring SUS

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kowalik with an oh 💩 moment on the start as he was heading straight for the wall but gets it stopped and was safely able to pull off. Rye, Maupin, Rachui, Leonard and Heinaman top 5 pulling away.  Maupin to the lead as Rye has his hands full with Rachui, Leonard putting distance on Heinaman as top 4 pull away. 

B. Rye takes early lead as K. Rye finds the dust at the top of the track and drops back. Maupin and Mikulencak join B. Rye out front.  Reed and Leonard top 5. B. Rye loses several positions as he got a bump from Maupin. Caution out as Preston spins in two. B. Rye comes up and communicates with Maupin under yellow but no contact. Maupin stops in 4 under yellow now. Maupin, Mikulencak, Reed, Leonard and Edmond top 5 on restart. 

That's good, glad he had a good time. Guess we need to send him up the progression. Find a 360 Sprint race nearby and then a WoO 410. SUS puts on a good show, especially for 305s. Those Harris Brothers were flying, Townsend up to third after being run over in his heat race. Owen had a good interview with him post race too. Speaking of media presence, have to thank Len Hayward with the Caller Times for taking better pictures in victory lane. 

23 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Alan said he really enjoyed the Sprint Cars!

IT was nice of him to stop by and visit alittle .. we had a short talk about u a non texan now that u wont come home ..smile .. we talked alittle about his inaction on getting us some rain he then  mentioned    something about a bubble  and i thought for a moment he was talikng about the bubble on my shoulders  i can  relate to that   resemblance its dry between my ears  .but he did give us hope next week we may get some  rain ....time to come home little boy nick .. 

Just now, HiTech said:

IT was nice of him to stop by and visit alittle .. we had a short talk about u a non texan now that u wont come home ..smile .. we talked alittle about his inaction on getting us some rain he then  mentioned    something about a bubble  and i thought for a moment he was talikng about the bubble on my shoulders  i can  relate to that   resemblance its dry between my ears  .but he did give us hope next week we may get some  rain ....time to come home little boy nick .. 

BTW  i didnt hear the persons name  whom  he was with and   in relations to. friend   or relative

20 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

That's good, glad he had a good time. Guess we need to send him up the progression. Find a 360 Sprint race nearby and then a WoO 410. SUS puts on a good show, especially for 305s. Those Harris Brothers were flying, Townsend up to third after being run over in his heat race. Owen had a good interview with him post race too. Speaking of media presence, have to thank Len Hayward with the Caller Times for taking better pictures in victory lane. 

u find someone to take your place ..

His pictures are good and he gets on the track with an actual camera, not an old S8 phone from near turn 1 lol. I'll still take mine but will share his. I'm just glad to see and hear more advertising from the track. I saw posts on the iheartradio stations Facebook pages, a couple on their dj pages and a few radio spots, plus every week getting in the paper which is ironically all online now.

I enjoy doing them. Hopefully when the homestead calms down a bit, I can travel to a few other tracks and write them there too unless Reb's there, then I defer. After watching those Micros, I need to make a trip to Alvin at some point and of course Edna, I37, and Cotton Bowl are all within 3 hours from me.