Truckers

24nomo

Every week these truckers are tearing things up.  Majeski took them 4 wide and wiped out the other 3.  He went on to a 4th place finish and parked the other 3.   It never ends there, who will it be next week?  Lot of excitement there man.  Deegan was running good and got punted on a restart again.  We need her to run up front.  She is a marketing whiz.

The truck series is a joke, this happens every week. They need to take the truck series back to short tracks where it started.  Majority of the stuff that has happened with Deegan this year is not over her doing but simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I do feel bad for her with her team as well to me being teamed up with the Gray's. As long as she is with DGR and Tanner Gray is her teammate and Taylor Gray coming up they are going to get the better product since their family is funneling money into DGR. That was the same thing that happened when they were running pro stock in NHRA.

Max Gutierrez is the one who punted Deegan on a restart.   He didnt give one once of .... because he is part time and doesnt have to deal with it next week.   She needs to wall someone and that crap would at least slow down for a while .   

I dont think the truck series is a joke, it is actually pretty exciting to watch.  I am not paying to fix those torn up trucks.  Who cares.    There is someone new every year with a big check book paying for it.  

8 hours ago, King237 said:

Oh I figured it out and you did too and we didn't have to "call out" anyone

writings on the wall .printed black an white heck i didnt even have to take a  snooze to see the light switched on ...someone needs to piuck it up ..