HIGH COST .

HiTech

WITH   high cost  of gas  and fuel along with other items needed     could hurt  car counts  . all  three tracks depend on alot of out of town cars .i know i wont be going too far away from corpus .. . shoot i dont drive unless i really have to  and wont go across town  unless i have more than one place to go  along the route  .. ..

On 5/10/2022 at 12:57 PM, arob said:

One would think. But so far South Texas Race Ranch has been near or over 100 cars. I-37 had over 100 last race. Texana just a little under that. Cotton Bowl and 105 have been doing well. But it may catch up soon.

its coming ..  i hope not ..

• 3 weeks later...

When the fuel cost levels out, which it will it always does I cannot wait to see Owen slinging those 2 tracks it will be like the old days and hopefully 37 factors in and benefits. 

HOT and CBS have their own gig, Waco is jammed every Friday and when CBS races they are too. They have teams that those are their home tracks shit that's awesome same for KRP and 105 and others . They race every week and fill the stands and pits.