S&S Monuments Easter Egg Hunt Night

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great night at the Race Ranch! 101 entries . E-Mod race best of night to me due to the racing by Nathan Titzman. Racing side by side with Jaden Edmond lap after lap without contact or minimal at best. Hats of to Mr.Edmond as well. Great job by all involved at the Race Ranch and the race teams. After two events it seems South Texas Race Ranch is the place you want to be on race night in 2022.

Edited by arob

Thank you Rodney, the Factory Stock race was good. Typical Factory Stock Feature with good racing throughout the lineup. Congrats to Memphis Villareal on another win and awesome job Allen Torres charging from the back of the field up to a strong 2nd. Megan Dodson with possibly her first Heat race win and stuck around for a strong 6th in the Feature. My dad kept saying she's probably the most improved driver from when she started to this point (and I agree), think we will see her in a Victory Lane somewhere soon and I love that she's able to race several tracks and stay competitive in each. Felt for Jaden in the Emod, glad to see him running up front after the hit he took on the front stretch last year or the year before. All in all, a great night and no severe damage that I can recall, thankfully the clouds covered the moon. I'll be on call for work on the 30th so may or may not be available but should be a great show with the ASCS Elite Nonwing Sprint NATIONAL Series. Other than USMTS, I don't remember the last time a National series visited Corpus Christi.  Hoping I can sneak away and watch them. The NOW600s are fun to watch so I can only imagine wingless, full blown Sprints flying around The Ranch.

Had to Nick, didn't know they started at 7 now and you know Owen runs a tight show and tries to keep things moving quickly which is not a bad thing at all. With all the family events going on at home, wasn't even sure I was going to make it at all. Myracepass was the only place to get track information while the track gets the new website up and running after the rebrand. Great job by the scorers for posting them quickly and they do a great job all night scoring by hand. Think STRR may be the last track in Texas not using transponders. Final checkered flew just after 11 and that was with an extended intermission for the Easter Egg hunt that went pretty well.

23 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Had to Nick, didn't know they started at 7 now and you know Owen runs a tight show and tries to keep things moving quickly which is not a bad thing at all. With all the family events going on at home, wasn't even sure I was going to make it at all. Myracepass was the only place to get track information while the track gets the new website up and running after the rebrand. Great job by the scorers for posting them quickly and they do a great job all night scoring by hand. Think STRR may be the last track in Texas not using transponders. Final checkered flew just after 11 and that was with an extended intermission for the Easter Egg hunt that went pretty well.

i will forward the thanks you  for  the  scorers to my wife  . those folks up there sitting hours on hours   just waiting for that bathroom break think about we can go anytime  but once those races start  .the scorers and others inside that box cant go anywhere .. sometimes   they are forgotten when its back to back to back racing .. once the first set of races are done  they have to get ready for the features after they get done with the last race .. they do not get to run around  very long  ..i dont know how they do it .. as for eating  well either they take a snack of wait till the end of the night  and most times they dont even get the chance to snack .. its easy to forget all those  who work that press box all of them not just the scorers ,,and they all must get things done a very fast fassion ... not a job i could handle  tried it once  20 years ago   .never again .  THANK YOU FOR  THINKING ABOUT THEM .. 

Just now, HiTech said:

i will forward the thanks you  for  the  scorers to my wife  . those folks up there sitting hours on hours   just waiting for that bathroom break think about we can go anytime  but once those races start  .the scorers and others inside that box cant go anywhere .. sometimes   they are forgotten when its back to back to back racing .. once the first set of races are done  they have to get ready for the features after they get done with the last race .. they do not get to run around  very long  ..i dont know how they do it .. as for eating  well either they take a snack of wait till the end of the night  and most times they dont even get the chance to snack .. its easy to forget all those  who work that press box all of them not just the scorers ,,and they all must get things done a very fast fassion ... not a job i could handle  tried it once  20 years ago   .never again .  THANK YOU FOR  THINKING ABOUT THEM .. THE UNSUNG HEROS