HiTech

NICK .i think its time you get smart and start a fan club for alan  where you can sell autograph items .. i keep running into folks who just love that young man  .. OFCOURSE  many are older folks i meet but hey older the violin the sweeter the music ..  . ..  A COUPLE OF THINGS I HEAR ..  he is so cute . and really great  and trust worthy ...........  that all must be on his mothers side .. when i say i know him and his dad they want to know is he what they think he is ..  WELL DEPENDING  on how much they want to pay me for info i give them what they want .. hope you dont want a cut of that part . BUT IN ALL REALITY . HE IS JUST WHAT  THIS CITY NEEDED WHEN IT COMES TO WEATHER  .

10 hours ago, HiTech said:

NICK .i think its time you get smart and start a fan club for alan  where you can sell autograph items .. i keep running into folks who just love that young man  .. OFCOURSE  many are older folks i meet but hey older the violin the sweeter the music ..  . ..  A COUPLE OF THINGS I HEAR ..  he is so cute . and really great  and trust worthy ...........  that all must be on his mothers side .. when i say i know him and his dad they want to know is he what they think he is ..  WELL DEPENDING  on how much they want to pay me for info i give them what they want .. hope you dont want a cut of that part . BUT IN ALL REALITY . HE IS JUST WHAT  THIS CITY NEEDED WHEN IT COMES TO WEATHER  .

I agree. Alan is the first weatherman I have seen that can give you the weather forecast but also explain it to you in a way that you can understand. Everyone else just says it will be hot and windy or cold and wet.

1 hour ago, Radical said:

I agree. Alan is the first weatherman I have seen that can give you the weather forecast but also explain it to you in a way that you can understand. Everyone else just says it will be hot and windy or cold and wet.

HE  has some of his dads traits where he explains things where most folks can understand . back during harvey  you could see he was more personable with out being a clown like the last one who retired . almost like you could see the worry in his face as he pointed out issues in a calm way . ..he reminds and or reminded  me of charley saint john  whom i learned alot from growing up  on how to read the weather  in which  i still use today .sort of .. alan and nick were bringing the ranger over one day  for me to look at shifter issue i think . they were late so i called  found they were eating a burger instead of being on time  smartly not inviting me  . a ugly looking rain cloud was just right  at the edge of my street  not looking good . i had nick ask  alan  after i warned him  about the cloud  .alan came back with it wont hit your house and in ten minutes it will be gone ... he hit it on the nail .. i knew we had a good one ..big different between a meteorologist  over a want to be we have  and had have in this city ..

As a kid he always had an intense interest in weather and the environment.  As an adult, he has retained that trait and has never stopped learning all he can about how weather works. 

But more than that, he has made it a point to find ways to explain what he has learned to others in words and illustrations that people can understand and relate to.  

I guess he kinda took after me in a way.  I learned all I could about traditional (old school) racing suspension engineering and tried to share that very technical stuff with others in non-engineering terms and illustrations.  Some people get it. Some don't. 

Nick

LOOKS  like someone didnt find the level  on that floor to start with .. so no matter what that chassis is not going to work  . going to have an issue with tire pressure to boot .. . i think that is just about how far reb  has gotten in how many years of speedzone ..