Atlanta

24nomo

I  have to say, Nascar has hit it out of the Park on every event this year so far, on the track and in the stands.   Atlanta was a very intense, exciting race.   That was something that was very exciting.  However, I must say, I do not see any way that that is sustainable.  They will tear up more cars and hurt more people than anyones pocket book can afford.  It reminds me a lot of the LA race.  One time a year for that Caliber of event.  We don want everyone broke or dead.  But, give them credit,  Grand slam

I was at the race and sat 4 rows from the fence just before the start finish line. VERY INTENSE race for sure and alot of cars torn up. The wreck that Larson was in happened in front of us and a piece of his RF fender got torn off and floated straight up and over the catch fence and landed on the path nearest the fence. I only knew because I watched it the whole way up and down so I wouldn't get hit by it. The security guard watching the path by the fence casually picked it up and put it on the stairwell. Of course a guy in the bottom row snagged it for his own. Most exciting race I've ever witnessed as a fan and been going to races 40 years.

No you are not drunk  arob ...  I THINK its more set up issue camber in the right rear .. some may have been pushing  the max on that .. or tire pressures not being followed .. . pick your poison  .i  have watched as much as  i can at all the races .. so far not bad ..