New Racing Season Cars

Radical

The new racing season is quickly coming upon us. I was wondering if anyone has built any new cars or put new bodies on their cars. I would like to see what people will be racing this year so post your pics if you can.

I moved to Oklahoma last year in March and started working with a OCRS and ASCS Team up here.  Our first race is next weekend at Red Dirt Raceway in Meeker, OK with the Oil Capital Racing Series. I have to say racing up here in Oklahoma is on another level nothing against Texas racing we have 11 tracks we are racing at with 7 of those all within an 1.5 hours of Tulsa. The farthest we will travel is to Eldon Missouri to run at Lake Ozark Speedway. Last year we finished 3rd in points after missing a couple races with some motor issues. The ASCS Car we will run select Sooner Region and ASCS National Races.

IMG_4442.jpg

4 hours ago, Josh42 said:

I moved to Oklahoma last year in March and started working with a OCRS and ASCS Team up here.  Our first race is next weekend at Red Dirt Raceway in Meeker, OK with the Oil Capital Racing Series. I have to say racing up here in Oklahoma is on another level nothing against Texas racing we have 11 tracks we are racing at with 7 of those all within an 1.5 hours of Tulsa. The farthest we will travel is to Eldon Missouri to run at Lake Ozark Speedway. Last year we finished 3rd in points after missing a couple races with some motor issues. The ASCS Car we will run select Sooner Region and ASCS National Races.

IMG_4442.jpg

Thanks Josh42. Good luck this year.