eric

HiTech

SNAKE BITE WAS ON VACATION .. eric earned that win .. you can tell he was nervous those last 40 laps . being he has been close so many times .. i would have been happy had it worked out for matt .. .. i thought years ago when the 14 years olds can hop into racecar and even younger now this could hurt the older drivers in the long run .. and matt is one of them and not even what 33 years old .bush harvick  truex and a few others better get used to thinking about retirement in the next year or so .. teams are going young and sponsors are  in control of that ..  . no more  drivers retiring at 50 years old ..

Edited by HiTech

I watched the entire race and the "wrecks in the rain" at the start was insane but I can't get past Kyle Busch running into the back of the pace car with his window net down. At least when they interviewed him he had the good sense not to mouth off and chose his words (very little said) wisely. I as well was happy to see Eric win as well. He drove smart, hard, tough, and deserved it.

3 hours ago, HiTech said:

if nascar does not fine busch  i will have no faith in them .. when you hit water  on  a lap and know its water you shut it down ..wasnt hard for the drivers to notice it was not a sprinkle ..

I read some scuttlebutt today about parking him a race, loss of chase points and a huge fine. For someone who allegedly makes $17M a year, that’s pretty unprofessional. Tuesday is the day it’ll all become clear. Let’s see what he gets

I didn't watch the race but listening to the broadcast on youtube Hamlin said it was raining from the start of the race. Busch should not of hit the pace car and should be punished. But NASCAR needs to revisit rain procedures. COTA should had been called much earlier and looks like they waited too long on this one.

40 minutes ago, King237 said:

I have no faith in them either Hi-Tech

well got the answer  ..NO FINE ..so far .least make him pay for the repairs ... plus the window net was down .. i can surely understand why he was mad 

Edited by HiTech

1 hour ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Imagine that, NASCAR screwing up. 

They’ve been making some really bad calls lately. The fiasco at COTA running in the rain and now this deal. At the start of the race you could see water droplets on the car cam. You’re running slicks, how’s that gonna work? You have  spotters NASCAR, what for if they don’t tell you the conditions? IMO I’m thinking NASCAR gave KB a free pass due to their lack of a decision to stop the race