Chase Briscoe – No. 04 CircleBDiecast.com Ford F-150 Preview - Corn Belt 150 at Knoxville Raceway

No. 04 CircleBDiecast.com News and Notes

·       Briscoe Back in Action: Chase Briscoe returns to the 04 Ford for his third race of the 2021 Season. He previously drove for the team at Kansas and Bristol

·       Success on Dirt: Briscoe has a history of success on dirt tracks in the Truck Series. He is a champion of the Eldora Dirt race and brought the Roper Racing team a Top-5 finish at the inaugural Bristol Dirt Race.  

·       Tune in: Roper Racing and CircleBDiecast.com are excited to be a part of this historic race. Tune in on July 9th at 9:00 ET on FS1.

From the Driver’s Seat:

Chase Briscoe: “I'm really excited to get back with the Roper Racing guys in the 04 Truck, especially at the sprint car capital of the world in Knoxville. As a sprint car driver growing up you dream of getting to race at Eldora and Knoxville. I've been fortunate to be able to win at Eldora in the Truck Series and hopefully I can be the inaugural winner in Knoxville.”

From the Pit Box:

Shane Whitbeck: “I am really looking forward to getting back to dirt racing with Chase this weekend at Knoxville. We had really good speed at Bristol. The one area we lacked at Bristol was having the forward drive we needed on long runs. I think we’ve made progress in solving that issue. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase what this team can do. Hoping for good weather!” 

Briscoe 2021 Camping World Truck Series Stats

Starts

Wins

Top 5

Top 10

Poles

Laps Led

Avg. Start

Avg. Finish

Briscoe Career Camping World Truck Series Stats

Starts

Wins

Top 5

Top 10

Poles

Laps Led

Avg. Start

Avg. Finish

About Roper Racing

Roper Racing Team Headquarters is located in Mont Belvieu, Texas, just outside of Houston, where they field the No. 04 Ford F-150 truck.  The core of the team has been together with Cory Roper for many years.  Part of the success of the team comes from the dedication of many friends and family members.  After working all day at their full-time jobs, they commit to working late nights at the race shop.  The 2021 season will be the 4th year for the team.  Cory Roper serves not only as the driver but the owner of the team as well.  Roper’s lifelong dream had been to drive in NASCAR.  For more information go to roperracingteam.com