Sign in to follow this  
rebelracewriter

so youre saying theres a chance?<sarcasm>

Not trying to start any rumors.....We've been there, done that, several times....But all it takes is time/money....Top is a former Ted Carlson owned track, I-70 Speedway that was left to die.....Below is the same track now.

178432375_4151949371493860_7401733876250446863_n.jpg.237ffb87461c53e1c8a59a173bca043a.jpg

179025458_4151949388160525_6560527409320552568_n.jpg.e2fefaa153b5d3f261b5f128f7390a47.jpg

12 hours ago, hray said:

Kansas City

Theres no place like home theres no place like . THANKS looks like a nice track 

If it can be done in Kansas, it can be done in Texas. Just wait until Nick wins the Mega Million lottery. 

Edited by Radical

1 hour ago, Radical said:

If it can be done in Kansas, it can be done in Texas. Just wait until Nick wins the Mega Million lottery. 

I stand ready and willing to do whatever it takes to restore San Antonio Speedway to its rightful position as Texas' premier paved short track. 

It can be done.  It should be done. 

But it will take someone with access to significant capital, a sincere love of the sport and a willingness to forego immediate financial returns on their investment to step up.  I am available to work with such a person to help make it happen. 

Nick 

1 hour ago, NickHolt said:

I stand ready and willing to do whatever it takes to restore San Antonio Speedway to its rightful position as Texas' premier paved short track. 

It can be done.  It should be done. 

But it will take someone with access to significant capital, a sincere love of the sport and a willingness to forego immediate financial returns on their investment to step up.  I am available to work with such a person to help make it happen. 

Nick 

Even if it's dirt?

ab7843db33855027af1d3c6f5aa4020b.gif.14ec5ffbdfeefb373e6f64518865d4c0.gif

4 hours ago, HiTech said:

Theres no place like home theres no place like . THANKS looks like a nice track 

Ummmm, Mike....I believe Dorothy was from Kansas, not Missouri.

4 hours ago, rebelracewriter said:

Even if it's dirt?

Dirt tracks are doing just fine, Reb, thanks to some competent leadership.

On 5/2/2021 at 6:26 PM, NickHolt said:

You might try contacting Travis Hilton(might be related to Hilton Hotels) and see if he's interested in another former Ted Carlson owned project?thinking-face_1f914.png.99cfadb31f95fc1df8aae8b4446d6e70.png

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/renovated-i-70-motorsports-park-reopens-after-13-years-under-new-ownership

On 5/2/2021 at 6:26 PM, NickHolt said:

COMPETENT LEADERSHIP ..TO BAD OUR GOVERNMENT CANT SEEM TO HAVE THAT SICKNESS ..