Chase Briscoe – No. 04 Trick Shot Penetrating Lubricant Ford F-150 Preview - Wise Power 200 at Kansas Speedway

No. 04 Trick Shot Penetrating Lubricant News and Notes

·       Briscoe Back in the Seat: Chase Briscoe will climb back into the No. 04 Trick Shot Penetrating Lubricant Truck for Roper Racing this weekend at Kansas Speedway.  Briscoe competed for the team at the Bristol Dirt Race where he finished 5th.

·       Trick Shot Penetrating Lubricating: Trick Shot will make their debut as a new primary sponsor for Briscoe and Roper Racing this weekend. 

·       Trick Shot celebrates sustainability around Earth Day: Trick Shot is a high-performance penetrating lubricant that unlocks seized parts, prevents & breaks rust loose, fights corrosion, lubricates, protects, cleans, and is a “green” product. It is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, non-flammable and safe for the environment.

·       Race Info: The Wise Power 200 at Kansas Speedway will begin at 7:30 p.m. EST on Saturday May 1st, 2021.  The race will have live coverage on FS1, Sirius XM Radio Ch. 90, and MRN Radio.

From the Driver’s Seat:

Chase Briscoe: “I’m excited to get back with the Roper guys, we had a great run on the dirt and I’m excited to see where their stuff is on the pavement side and help them try to evaluate where they stack up. I’m honored that they asked me to do it as I had a blast racing with them at Bristol and I’m sure it will be the same at Kansas.”

Shane Whitbeck: “It’s good to have Trick Shot come aboard the truck with Chase.  I’m looking forward to having him drive the truck for us this weekend.  A driver of his caliber is capable of running up front. Cory was very generous to let Chase drive the truck and we thank him for that.  This is the first time we will be using our own front and rear clips on the truck. It will be a test of the equipment that we built in house.”

Briscoe’s 2021 Camping World Truck Series Stats

Starts

Wins

Top 5

Top 10

Poles

Laps Led

Avg. Start

Avg. Finish

Briscoe’s Career Camping World Truck Series Stats

Starts

Wins

Top 5

Top 10

Poles

Laps Led

Avg. Start

Avg. Finish

About Roper Racing

Roper Racing Team Headquarters is located in Mont Belvieu, Texas, just outside of Houston, where they field the No. 04 Ford F-150 truck.  The core of the team has been together with Cory Roper for many years.  Part of the success of the team comes from the dedication of many friends and family members.  After working all day at their full-time jobs, they commit to working late nights at the race shop.  The 2021 season will be the 4th year for the team.  Cory Roper serves not only as the driver but the owner of the team as well.  Roper’s lifelong dream had been to drive in NASCAR.  For more information go to roperracingteam.com

About Trick Shot Penetrating Lubricant

Trick Shot is known as a high-performance penetrating lubricant that helps unlock seized parts, prevents and breaks rust loose, fights corrosion, lubricates, protects, cleans, and is known as a green product.  It is 100 percent biodegradable, non-toxic, and is safe for the environment.  For more information about this lubricant, go to itdoesthetrick.com

608c195a33b2b_2021TRUCK_04PFSTS_CB.thumb.jpg.dcca4ec39c8aae420a4a62c55a62a70f.jpg