Races cancelled May 1

arob

From STS Facebook the speedway has cancelled the races for May 1 due to heavy rain forecasted for the weekend. Opening night is FRIDAY May 7 with the 1333 Throwdown Sat May 8. Also the STS race is off the schedule for May 15.It should be noted I-37 Speedway in Pleasanton dropped their May 8 race to not conflict with STS weekend and STS dropped their May 15th date and gave it to I-37 for giving up their May 8 date. I know on this site for many years it was bemoaned that tracks could not or would not work together. Standing O to Johnny Torres and Steven Whiteaker Jr. for getting it done.

This from South Texas Speedway:

South Texas Speedway has cancelled the races scheduled for this Saturday May 1st. With heavy rainfall forecast for the Coastal Bend we have moved the 1333 Throwdown to Saturday May 8th along with our season opener set for Friday May 7th. I-37 Speedway has moved their race scheduled for May 8th to May 15th so their drivers and fans can support our opening night and the 1333 Throwdown here at South Texas Speedway. In addition we have removed our race scheduled for May 15th to allow our drivers and fans to support I-37 Speedway in Pleasanton for their event.

Dang weather two  racenights in a roll canceled here .. . maybe we should sneak a race in with out  mother nature knowing about it ..call it practice  ,.. missed races last week with correct parts not showing up ..  now every track is  on our list .... even abilene is not out of the question we want to race ..

Edited by HiTech