fun .

HiTech

HECK OF A GOOD SHOW  .. MISSED the set up starting pole in first heat   our trusted wet set up  didnt agree with the track condition  just a tad tacky .. . started 19  one lap  more or one yellow less  could of had a top ten .. finally found something  that worked better than last few times there .. . starting  back that far with just so many laps in the race  makes it hard to go forward.. ....... FINALLY  just before our feature the line went down to get a burger  thought we were going to starve that is how many fans were buying  good food . i love the hamburgers  .not many tracks  have all the trimmings just waiting  to be added to the burger .. that pays off i tell you .. .. great job owen ..

You are right about how the trimmings are done at TRP. No fly can get at them. The racing was entertaining and pretty physical. Tell you what the racing for positions 6-10 in the Sportmod feature was one of the most intense racing I'd seen! Battled the whole 20 laps like they were racing for the thousand. The Factory Stocks were great all night, heats and feature. This class is the best class of the night more often than not at most tracks. Good car counts , great show. Great  job Texana Raceway Park!

10 minutes ago, arob said:

You are right about how the trimmings are done at TRP. No fly can get at them. The racing was entertaining and pretty physical. Tell you what the racing for positions 6-10 in the Sportmod feature was one of the most intense racing I'd seen! Battled the whole 20 laps like they were racing for the thousand. The Factory Stocks were great all night, heats and feature. This class is the best class of the night more often than not at most tracks. Good car counts , great show. Great  job Texana Raceway Park!

you know that takes time to do all of that and the cost added . but in the end i bet its worth it .. i know i am a happy camper  where i can pick up  what i want and finish the making at the pit .. it is alot cleaner  and faster ...the folks in that concession know what they are doing and have it down pat .. i love the queen of ticket booths .. she  has been doing that for 30 plus years ...didnt get to see alot of racing dealing with a starter issue and what to change on the car .. ..