49k Michael Keylich

22 Jacob Crow

40 Dakota Hurley

14j Jacoby McElveen

34h Hunter Peterson---dns

18s Jarrett Payton---dns

741 Cameron Starry---dns

20 hours ago, King237 said:

Thanks Reb for doing these results! Great job!

Hi-Tech, how did your son finish second? Problem with car or something? He usually wins after winning a heat race. 

. Not my son he isnt racing the last two season  factory stocks getting too costly SO IT SITS IN  my garrage . maybe we will get him out before the season ends .. . jeese and i have been teamed up for nearly 20 years and we still havent figure it out lol... may never figure it out  getting old  fat and lazy .... won the heat our car and driver the driver for some reason at least seems to like a wet track.. the car is good there .. and we are now catching up  with the dry slick set up  .. nick has been a big help . we are getting closer to the sweet spot i hope last year we were good early on dry slick where he should   but five  rear ends getting knocked out by idiots least 4 of them  got us behind and lost what we had .... this car has been a tough one to balance with between him and the car ..and me ... anyway  the racers we were up against have had two or three weekends racing over us . we were breaking in a new motor with our first night out .. fell back to fifth with some help with one driver .. but kept up with them and was starting to find the line the car and driver liked just  as he was starting to move forward to the leaders   a spark plug  wire came off my bad . he figured it was a wire but played it safe and came into the hot pit so we could make sure ..  after the races we figiure top 3 finish was there.. but really happy with what we had that night and knowing the best were not getiing away from us ..  we dont get our hopes up to high before a race we look for improvement and  a drive on the trailer night ..if the win is there we will take it ..thanks for asking. our  car number is 7  .black car ..

Edited by HiTech