Vettel "surprised" by Ferrari exit decision, no deal offered

The problem is Seb made too many mental errors last season.  He tossed away leads and opportunities to lead.  Ferrari demands perfection from their stable of drivers.  He'll find another ride if he wants to.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:37 AM, BeachBum said:

The problem is Seb made too many mental errors last season.  He tossed away leads and opportunities to lead.  Ferrari demands perfection from their stable of drivers.  He'll find another ride if he wants to.

That, and he needs to be a better team player at times.

Yes, sometimes losing a top-tire ride makes a racer reflect on reality?  We will see... 

The F1 season fires up in a few minutes.  Let's hope the boys put on a great show! 

:D   

UPDATE: apparently, he hasn't learned a damned thing. 

1st race ... another unforced error! 

Maybe he can get an IndyCar ride next season?  B)

Edited by BeachBum

On 7/5/2020 at 8:08 AM, BeachBum said:

UPDATE: apparently, he hasn't learned a damned thing. 

1st race ... another unforced error! 

Maybe he can get an IndyCar ride next season?  B)

Right...

This week he barely made it of Q2.

Wonder if Alonso will get the seat upon his return or someone from F2 or F3 since Kimi and Gio are both under contract with Alpha Romeo, the other Ferrari supported team.

Indycar doesn't need a new primadonna like Danica, does it?:lol:

On 7/11/2020 at 4:57 PM, rebelracewriter said:

Right...

This week he barely made it of Q2.

Wonder if Alonso will get the seat upon his return or someone from F2 or F3 since Kimi and Gio are both under contract with Alpha Romeo, the other Ferrari supported team.

Indycar doesn't need a new like Danica, does it?:lol:

-LOL- U R correct Reb. 

IndyCar (with Rodger in control) is on the right path. So far in '20, they're outpacing both F1 & NASCAR for raw racing entertainment.

The last thing Mr. Penske needs right now ... is another Panica infused Prima Donna style Promotion soiling his show!  ;)

Edited by BeachBum

Yes, another great show from IndyCar, with some fresh faces up front.

If I were to buy stock in IndyCar or NASCAR ... I'd buy IndyCar right now.  Hard to bet against them with Rodger in control.

NASCAR is making news for noose reasons? ;) 

IndyCar is making news for racing reasons!  :D

I have found the best way to watch NASCAR is the first stage and the last 30 laps of the race. The exception being Daytona and Talladega. Now the Truck series holds my interest because it is good and the race is shorter. In a nutshell give me a good 1/4 to 3/8 mile dirt track any day. But I agree Indy Car can be more exciting than NASCAR.

IndyCar @ starts in 15 minutes on NBCsports  Tonight they compete @ Iowa.

I agree arob, I understand your attention span with NASCAR ovals.  These days I'm only good for the first 10 laps & last 10 laps.  However I watch every lap of the tin tops ... when they go road racing.  That show holds my interest flag to flag!

Edited by BeachBum