has nay one noticed

HiTech

last week at sts . I took a walk in the stands  I dont do that on many  times a year have other things like racecar to  work on  during breaks  .. .. I was surprised  when I went looking for our average fan base .and  found I had a hard time  finding them .. the stands were heavy  with new poeple  or old poeple who have not been to a race in years .. . I would like to say  all the tracks and drivers are bringing them back ..  and yes it is happening  . but this virus had a hand in it .. with other sports like local football  shut down . and other major sports   movie theaters closed for the most art I think I never go to one ..  and many other reasons  like that .. poeple have found the one sport that is hard to kill .. racing .and so far all the tracks I have been too this year are having one of the best  racing  in years going on ..  that helps bring those folks back next week ..  at love truck stop in three rivers a young couple kept us from leaving  all excited  about the thought of buying their own  tuner .. they asked us questions and got answers .. . that has not happen in a long time . fact most of my friends who dont attend wont bring up how DID WE   .. .. right now is the time  for all racers to go meet  new fans if they have the time up in the stands during THE BREAK  oR the track COULD  ask a few each night  to come  up front and center   so they could be introduced in person .. many  poeple wont come back if they do not know any racer .. . many have children  and that is your main target .. get those kids hooked  the parents will have to listen , to  when are we going to the races .Worked for all 4 of us with mom and dad in 1961 .. we had never been before but  listening to the racing at cc speedway from a few miles away  kept us hammering  on them ..  … lets get the shows over early  . move the wrecks off fast as can be .. get the  green back on fast ..  ALOT OF LITTLE THINGS MAKE A DIFFERENT .. LETS TAKE ADVANTAGE .. MAYBE SPONSOR WILL NOTICE AND START  HELPING AGAIN .. 

Edited by HiTech

I agree the racing at the three tracks has been great. And yes I did notice many new folks in the stands. The good thing is that night at STS had some of the best racing I've seen in some time plus the extra stuff  that happened. So hats off and thank you to Steven Whiteaker- STS , Ray Doyon-I-37 , Owen Pittman-TRP and their staffs for all the hard work and effort you have put in for the race teams and the fans.

9 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Typo?? Typo?  What typo?  I don't see no stinking Tipo. 

Butter get back to texas  all those hot days in maine is catching up to you ..  . get all that wood chucking finished chipmunk 

Edited by HiTech