And so it begins

rebelracewriter

Australian Grand Prix Cancelled

Bahrain Grand Prix-no fans essential personnel only but will most likely be cancelled

Seattle Supercross Cancelled

Homestead- Postponed (NASCAR can decide if want to race without fans)

Indy Car at St. Pete is cancelled

World of Outlaws-Tulare race April 3rd and 4th shows to be cancelled being stated from numerous people on WoO facebook post saying they are monitoring

NHRA Gatornationals- Postponed, sportsman that are running today will continue but all other races postponed to later date

12 hours of Sebring Postponed till November

Moto GP Austin Postponed to November

Edited by Josh42

Updated: Thursday, March 12, 2020 12:22 p.m. Autosport is reporting that the Australian GP is set to be canceled today following a meeting of team bosses. FIA will accept any decision the majority of teams come to and that most teams do not want the race to go forward. No official decision has been made yet, and we will update this story when we know more.

7 hours ago, Josh42 said:

Australian Grand Prix Cancelled

Bahrain Grand Prix-no fans essential personnel only but will most likely be cancelled

Seattle Supercross Cancelled

Homestead- Postponed (NASCAR can decide if want to race without fans)

Indy Car at St. Pete is cancelled

World of Outlaws-Tulare race April 3rd and 4th shows to be cancelled being stated from numerous people on WoO facebook post saying they are monitoring

NHRA Gatornationals- Postponed, sportsman that are running today will continue but all other races postponed to later date

12 hours of Sebring Postponed till November

Moto GP Austin Postponed to November

Well shit!!!

New plan; everyone order Hazmat suits. San Antonio is about to shut down (the colleges have, the school district are literally meeting right now) so this coming week will be quiet. I propose cleanup Tuesday, practice Wednesday and racing Thursday at SAS. The purse will be easy; 1st in every class gets a case of TP, 2nd gets a gallon of hand sanitizer, 3rd gets some Clorox wipes and the rest of the positions get N95 masks. 50/50 drawing will be done with bottled water. Who is in?

SHOOT RAN OUT  LAST WEEK  and got my case .. just in case I need them to clean something ...went to a stop and shop earlier man buying paper towels said he could not find the back side wipers ..his words .. Lorraine has hundreds and hundreds of rolls at work .so we are safe in that department ..

2 hours ago, NickHolt said:

There should be an abundance of those shop towels lying around race shops since most of us just wipe the grease off on our jeans anyway.

1.thumb.jpg.d5d48b895996292cbff0f471466b845e.jpg

That would work in an emergency, I would be concerned about them not breaking down and clogging a line - especially with my kids who like to use a lot of it.

Worst case - go organic

B1D3780A-087C-4415-A953-58660F94E4D5.png

Guys its a new world, lets love one another and get through this. Hell probably big overreaction but IF it isn't let's be safe. We need to all help each other out like we used to do good time to let the negativity and hate take a rest.

Drop the Red/Blue bullshit and let's power through as one people this country has survived lots, lets put this in the rearview together.

9 hours ago, PAPosse said:

That would work in an emergency, I would be concerned about them not breaking down and clogging a line - especially with my kids who like to use a lot of it.

Worst case - go organic

B1D3780A-087C-4415-A953-58660F94E4D5.png

ten bucks a bag .can you smoke it ..  wash rag rinse dry reuse ..

courtesy: TVRacer.com

Sunday, March 15

Replicarz - 1956 Jaguar Type D, LeMans Winner, Sanderson/Flockart
1:18

1:00am-2:00am (R) FS1 NHRA Qualifying Phoenix
6:00am-8:00am (R) - Race 1
8:00am-10:00am (R) - Race 2
CBSSN GT World Challenge: America Austin
9:30am-10:30am (R)
10:30am-11:30am (R)
FS2 NHRA Qualifying Phoenix
11:30am-12:30pm (2/8) FS2 Arenacross Reno 2
2:30pm-6:00pm (R) NBCSN IndyCar - 2019 Indianapolis 500 Indianapolis
9:00pm-12:00am (R) FS1 NHRA Phoenix

Superbike World Championship - POSTPONED

Qatar

Formula 1 - CANCELLED

Australia

NASCAR Cup - POSTPONED

Atlanta

IndyCar - CANCELLED

St. Petersburg

NHRA - POSTPONED

Gainesville
Saturday, March 21

WeatherTech SportsCar 12 Hours of Sebring

- POSTPONED

Sebring
Saturday, April 4

Formula E - SUSPENDED

Rome
Sunday, April 5

MotoGP - POSTPONED

Austin

Guess for the foreseeable future ... we'll all have to find alternative sources for fun...

Personally, I'm gonna load up my e.fat bike ... fill my beer box ... & head down to the beach for some spring break madness. 

Sometimes bikinis get even racier then topless Ferrari's!

2 hours ago, BeachBum said:

courtesy: TVRacer.com

Sunday, March 15

Replicarz - 1956 Jaguar Type D, LeMans Winner, Sanderson/Flockart
1:18

1:00am-2:00am (R) FS1 NHRA Qualifying Phoenix
6:00am-8:00am (R) - Race 1
8:00am-10:00am (R) - Race 2
CBSSN GT World Challenge: America Austin
9:30am-10:30am (R)
10:30am-11:30am (R)
FS2 NHRA Qualifying Phoenix
11:30am-12:30pm (2/8) FS2 Arenacross Reno 2
2:30pm-6:00pm (R) NBCSN IndyCar - 2019 Indianapolis 500 Indianapolis
9:00pm-12:00am (R) FS1 NHRA Phoenix

Superbike World Championship - POSTPONED

Qatar

Formula 1 - CANCELLED

Australia

NASCAR Cup - POSTPONED

Atlanta

IndyCar - CANCELLED

St. Petersburg

NHRA - POSTPONED

Gainesville
Saturday, March 21

WeatherTech SportsCar 12 Hours of Sebring

- POSTPONED

Sebring
Saturday, April 4

Formula E - SUSPENDED

Rome
Sunday, April 5

MotoGP - POSTPONED

Austin

Guess for the foreseeable future ... we'll all have to find alternative sources for fun...

Personally, I'm gonna load up my e.fat bike ... fill my beer box ... & head down to the beach for some spring break madness. 

Sometimes bikinis get even racier then topless Ferrari's!

Well dont strain those eyes and heart .. I TAKE IT YOU ARE GOING TO RELOAD UP ON  SOME DREAMS .. .. 

Edited by HiTech

6 hours ago, Budman said:

Just remember H/T and BB, the briefer your bikini at the beach be, the greater your chance of exposure be. :o

I live half a mile from salt water and 8 miles from padre island .. and I never lost anything out there .so I wont go looken …..

I live in Port A and I can tell you all if this much.  If this nightmare takes over Texas, it's sprouting strong wings at 2020 spring break.

Our town is packed with folks (young & old) from everywhere.  These days, when I go down to the beach, it's packed and I stay far away from everyone.  I don't engage in any close conversations, period. 

However every business in this town is open and these folks seem completely unaware (or don't care) about the impending doom that may await them ... and eventually the rest of us.

Sorry for the negative news, but it is, what it is...

8 hours ago, BeachBum said:

I live in Port A and I can tell you all if this much.  If this nightmare takes over Texas, it's sprouting strong wings at 2020 spring break.

Our town is packed with folks (young & old) from everywhere.  These days, when I go down to the beach, it's packed and I stay far away from everyone.  I don't engage in any close conversations, period. 

However every business in this town is open and these folks seem completely unaware (or don't care) about the impending doom that may await them ... and eventually the rest of us.

Sorry for the negative news, but it is, what it is...

Money will always blind a fool .THE first person to get the virus there will shake and wake everyone up .. could be too late then .for someone .. hope not .yet those same poeple are putting you and  your family at a bigger  risk .. beach bum  dont be sorry  glad you did .. 

Edited by HiTech