USMTS Delivers

arob

The opening of the South Texas season is over and a tip of the hat to I-37 and South Texas Speedway for the job they did. USMTS delivered both nights proving they are the best Modified racers.

But I gotta say I was impressed with the local racers in both classes who put on an equally exciting show.25 or so USRA  Factory Stocks and 30 or o USRA Sportmods showed at both I-37 and South Texas Speedway and did great.

The drive of the night belonged to Riley Heil and she was doing good at STS until running into trouble.

In Sportmods  Jared Maupin had back to back 2nd place finishes racing hard and clean both nights.

A tip of the hat to Ryan Doyon for making the USMTS show both nights. 2020 is off to a great start and looks to be an exciting season. ( Didn't go to Cotton Bowl and don't know how it went. Hopefully it was a good as the two down here)

WE had a great weekend  loose at  i37 .and fast at sts  after finding some issues won the heat  but that darn ben boy is fast along with 747 . but I think we had something for them just to far to catch back up after the little help in turn three . lol .. restarted twenty second or so  finished 7th  shorten race smashed up fender ..shoot that was a win … the tech poeple  are very professional  ..learned a lot from them .. over all score  a 9   

Edited by HiTech