NASCAR Street/Stadium Racing

Radical

Hey, I Know......An Other "Ro-Val Race At Charlotte ,  Or even on the Road-Coarse at Indy !!!!

Remember....Back in the Day....They Did race at the Bull-Ring...."Bowen-Gray" Stadium in North Carolina....And At "Soldier Field" in Chicago a long time ago !!!

Maybe more True "Road Coarse" races such as at: Road Atlanta, Mid-Ohio, Laguna-Seca Raceway among others....

Nascar...Raced on Larger Flat Dirt Tracks Back in the Day as well....I would like to see that Happen for sure,  My Self !!!

But !!!  The really Good Racing going now is at "New Smyrna" & "Volusia County Speedway"  Grass Roots Style....Choose your Fix "Asphalt or Dirt"....

I posted this once before, this is what needs to be done:

What would be a neat idea to do is this. Take away the second races at tracks except, Daytona, Talladega. Every track gets one race and they get to choose their weekend.  Do away with Indy, that track is only for Indy Cars, the only successful NASCAR race was the first one.  So, these tracks would only have one race weekend:

Atlanta, Phoenix, Fontana, Texas, Chicago, Kansas, Bristol, Martinsville, Pocono, New Hampshire, Las Vegas, Charlotte, Kentucky, Homestead, Michigan, Richmond, Dover

Road Courses: Infineon, Watkins Glen, The Roval-- Will go to a rotation base. Every year you throw in different road courses, there’s enough out there you can do this.

So here is my plan you still run 36 races a year.

All main tracks will get at least one race a year except Daytona and Talladega--They each get two. 

The Daytona 500, and Firecracker 400 stay as same weekends.

So, the remaining tracks (including road courses) select a weekend to race.

The remaining 16 races go into a lottery, any track that is 3/8 of a mile and bigger and not a track on the current schedule can put their name into this lottery.

So, tracks like Nashville, Iowa, Pensacola, Myrtle Beach, Mobile, Cota, Sebring (you get the idea) get a NASCAR race.

Then for the xfinity and truck series all races that are run at the major tracks are run same weekend.  The tracks that get the lottery picks get a Cup Series race, the tracks that didn't get picked in that lottery stay in and then they have a shot at an Xfinity or Truck Series race and that goes on rotation as well(so let’s say Pensacola gets a Cup race in 2020, in 2021 they can get a Xfinity or Truck race, then in 2022 you restart the process over again. 

The Clash and All-Star race go to a rotation amongst tracks that anyone can enter

Other Stipulations do away with the chase wipe it out.  Do away with guaranteed starting spots the fastest 40 cars make it, if Kyle Busch or Jimmie Johnson screw up in qualifying and don't make the field oh well. When it comes to Lottery Pick tracks there is NO TESTING allowed and those races are ran in 1 Day.   2-30 min practice sessions, 2 Lap Qualifying, and then 150 to 200 lap shootouts with a 5-minute halfway break.

I think this will bring back some excitement, will let you get into tracks and areas that have never been in before or haven't been in in a long time.