Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Aligned Mortgage of Texas partners with Texas Dirt Truck Series,
Presented by Military Talent Source

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (Jan. 31, 2020) — Officials of the Texas Dirt Truck Series (TDTS) are pleased to announce a new partnership with Aligned Mortgage of Texas, based in the series' home base of San Antonio.

Aligned Mortgage was founded in 2017 with the goal of bringing alignment to the home loan industry when it comes to serving veterans. The staff at Aligned Mortgage is passionate about ensuring that everyone who has defended our country has the chance to own a piece of it.

The company's goal is to provide education, transparency and unparalleled service to our nation’s heroes when it comes time for them to purchase or refinance a home.

“This new partnership with Aligned Mortgage is a perfect fit for Military Talent Source, our presenting partner,” series owner George Jones said. “Both companies provide quality services for our military veterans. We're honored to partner with this world class company for our second season.”

Aligned Mortgage Military Liaison Anthony Guzman works with Veterans every day. As a U.S. Navy veteran himself and retired Master Chief, his passion for helping them is truly second to none. 

“We see the Texas Dirt Truck Series as an ideal partner for Aligned Mortgage,” Guzman said. “I know a lot of Veterans follow auto racing, and here in Texas, most of them drive trucks. It makes sense for us to work with the TDTS to reach more Veterans in need of home loans. We're very excited to be involved with this growing series, and are proud to join Military Talent Source as a series partner.” 

There are a mere 13% of the 23 million Veterans in the United States who have used their VA home loan benefit. By fostering and strengthening educational opportunities, Aligned Mortgage of Texas focuses and strategizes on impacting the remaining 87% of Veterans who have not utilized their VA home loan benefit.

Aligned Mortgage is also aggressive in educating and partnering with real estate professionals, builders, title companies, and insurance agents on the VA guidelines to ensure that every person who has worn the cloth of our nation has an opportunity to own a piece of the country. 

For more information, visit them online at https://www.facebook.com/AlignedMortgageofTexas/

The Texas Dirt Truck Series will kick off its second season on Saturday, March 28, at I-37 Speedway in Pleasanton, Texas. This year's schedule will see the series visit new venues across the state, from Monarch Motor Speedway in Wichita Falls to South Texas Speedway in Corpus Christi.

To keep up with the latest series news, go to https://www.facebook.com/Texas-Dirt-Truck-Series-1509510632528647/.

Media contact: Phil Whipple
Tel: 207.689.6630

Twitter: @PhilWhipple

Aligned Mortgage Logo.png

Military Talent Source Logo.jpg

TDTS Logo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...