Texas Dirt Truck Series welcomes media partners

For immediate release:
TDTS Public Relations

RaceOnTexas.com, Revved Up Sports Show new Official Media Partners at Texas Dirt Truck Series,
Presented by Military Talent Source

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (Jan. 29, 2020) — Officials of the Texas Dirt Truck Series (TDTS) have announced two well known and highly respected media outlets with a statewide reach have joined their growing family of marketing partners for the 2020 season.

RaceOnTexas.com, a multi-media company that offers high quality Live and Archived video footage from tracks across Texas, and the Austin-based Revved Up Sports Show (RUSS) will become the Official Media Partners of the series. This cross-promotion will help draw new subscribers and listeners for the two media outlets while ensuring steady, statewide media coverage for the TDTS.

“We couldn't be more excited about this partnership for our second season,” series founder and owner George Jones said. “I've known those guys for years, and not only do they do a fantastic job at covering our sport, they've built a loyal following around the state. This will help build our fan base.”

RaceOnTexas.com owner Chris David has assembled a team of skilled cameramen who capture every lap of the action at short tracks across Texas and even into Louisiana all season long. In 2019, his site also started delivering new content featuring Spotlight feature stories on drivers in all divisions.

“We've been watching the Truck series grow in popularity since George first put it together and ran his first race at I-37,” David said. “We've had cameras rolling for several of their races, so I know the excitement they deliver. I'm excited about this deal and value our relationship with the TDTS.” 

Rodney Rodriguez is the host and founder of the Revved Up Sports Show, heard each week Live from Round Rock, Texas, online and on The Horn radio in Austin. Serving as co-host since the show began is Bobby Chaffee, a veteran of the Texas racing scene. Rodriguez has covered the TDTS from the start, and sees a bright future for the touring series geared toward affordability for race teams. 

“I've had my eye on this series since it got up and running last year, and even had the pleasure of calling their appearance at Cotton Bowl Speedway on September 28,” Rodriguez said. “I love the concept of affordable trucks, and everybody knows trucks are king here in Texas. They've got it going on this year with new host tracks and supporters. We're thrilled to be a part of their growth in 2020.” 

In exchange for this valued coverage around the Lone Star State, Texas Dirt Truck Series staff will connect with fans to inform them of the video coverage available on RaceOnTexas.com and the in-depth interviews they can hear each week on the Revved Up Sports Show. Together, these two media outlets do a great job at keeping short track racing on the radar screen among consumers across Texas. 

The Texas Dirt Truck Series will kick off its second season on Saturday, March 28, at I-37 Speedway in Pleasanton, Texas. This year's schedule will see the series visit new venues across the state, from Monarch Motor Speedway in Wichita Falls to South Texas Speedway in Corpus Christi. 

To keep up with the latest series news, go to https://www.facebook.com/Texas-Dirt-Truck-Series-1509510632528647/.  

Media Contact: Phil Whipple
Cell: 207.689.6630
Twitter: @PhilWhipple

RaceOnTexas Logo.jpg

RUSS Logo.jpg

TDTS Logo.jpg

I saw y'all race in Edna last year. 

Not many trucks on track ... but ...  I thought it was a start-up series with strong legs for future growth?  Getting qualified folks involved to help with that objective is paramount.

Best of luck with your endeavors!