Rule changes 2020 season

Darknight

• 4 weeks later...

All rules are being reviewed to see how they may be improved if needed. I would not expect wholesale changes with car counts beginning trend up. If you have a rule question or idea or even a possible change that could be considered e mail Gina at gina@tstrseries.com and she will work with tech officials on that process.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, RodneyRodriguez said:

All rules are being reviewed to see how they may be improved if needed. I would not expect wholesale changes with car counts beginning trend up. If you have a rule question or idea or even a possible change that could be considered e mail Gina at gina@tstrseries.com and she will work with tech officials on that process.

Well, Rodney the last thing I saw was there was no rules changes. Rules are the same as 2019

Gina E-Mailed me Yesterday with a Heads-Up to me,   She said that the HMP 2020 Rules will be done this week !!!   Now please Note !!!!   She did not say if the New rules will include any changes coming though.   However the new HMP rules should be released real soon !!!  ( Per: Gina !!!!)

Hope info Helps….

Edited by metroracer

• 2 weeks later...

My better judgement tells me there will be subtle rule changes to the super stocks and no adoption of another class. 

For the guys that showed up and brought their cars out, expect things to work in their favor. For the pro stocks, pure stocks or whatever people call them.....HMP needs a bit more commit than a few guys showing up for something significant to happen. 
You guys have the upcoming sponsor/ media track day coming up to make a meaningful impression. 

Hey y'all spoke to Gina this morning. No rule changes have been made and none are expected.

There will be no plans to add a class at this point what we do need is to grow what we have. (or MY opinion only phase out what is not producing). Feeling very good with the Eco as an entry level but really looking to get that Super Stock class thriving. We talk about cars coming out of the weeds but new ones are allowed as well. Upcoming media day is getting great response so hopefully we get some eyeballs on what is going on.

I can tell you one thing Gina is pounding the pavement on is get more money running through the series, more specific end of season/point fund. Last year didn't allow much time for that as this regime assumed control mid season. She will update but just wanted to pass that on, let's give her a pat on the back if we get a chance.

See you all soon!

• 4 weeks later...