interesting rumor

ups88john

Looks like TSRS changes their location races at SAS... In addition they run 50 laps 1k to win... Then if they (TSRS) want to run with the SAS Late Models its another 1k to win... If the same driver wins both races he gets an additional 1k.... On top of that is the bounty on Robert Barker which is $500... In addition to all that the top 5 I believe from both the TSRS and SAS LM will have an opportunity to run a dash for cash for another 1k... Sounds like a whole hell of alot of racing and fun....I hope it comes true..

I recieved this from someonw who will remain nameless, this is pretty much what weve been hearing for about a week now, my question is what are the rules gonna be?

this is for the june 4th weekend

big john

Behind the scenes lots of things are taking place regarding the June 4 date, but the principals involved have asked that it stay off the internet until completed.

TXSZ has been honoring their wishes but I see that one of their own members has let the cat out of the bag!

Nick Holt

its about time nick changed that picture.

Yeah. The other pic was just too darn sexy. My wife was starting to complain about the number of young women trying to flirt with me in the pits and stuff.

Nick Holt

Guest Mary Ann Naumann
There was talk of this event in the pits at THR Saturday.

...and just when THR was starting to get a better late model count.

Good luck to all of the drivers. It should be something to watch.

CS, TSRS was already scheduled to run @ CCMS that same night, we only changed the track, we did not have our THR LM class scheduled for that date. I am with you, our LM count has been very good and I expect it to stay that way. Thanks for the well wishes. B)

Archived