I-37 and CBS both delivered!

arob

I-37 put on a great show and from what I have heard Cotton Bowl Speedway did the same this past weekend. Looked to have full fields in all the classes.

Now it is onto Texana Raceway Park in Edna , Texas. This event , the Aaron Hudgeons Memorial , is shaping up to be the biggest yet! Even bigger payouts , especially the $2500 to win Factory Stocks, is gonna bring them in. Be sure and check out Texana's Facebook page for a partial list of who is registered. Several of the biggest names around along with their own strong racers make this a cannot miss event!

Got my hotel for both nights and can't wait! Fans you don't want to miss this one! Get there early and bundle up. Could get into the 40's before the nights are done. Great racing weather!

Oh yes, be sure a grab you the best burger around from one of the best concessions around too!

Wow! Every day Texana adds more teams coming to the Hudgeons Memorial. Defending Champions , Track Champions and big race winners from all over. This may be the biggest race of the year in terms of car count and quality teams in South Texas! Keep checking Texana Facebook page daily to see who has been added.