TSTRS - Car Counts

TSTRS

I thought I would share car counts with you guys.  Trending up, even with 2 back to back Holiday races!  I am excited to see growth.  I am working super hard on the Sept race, I hope to see everyone again!  MAYBE it will be just a tad cooler?  

June 8th                                July 6th                             Aug 31st

(T-STARS Series)                   (NEW TSTRSeries)              TSTRSeries

Super Stock                    4                                            8                                            7

Outlaws                           6                                             8                                           9

Pro Mod                         10                                            8                                           13

Pro Truck                        9                                             13                                         13

Eco Stock                        7                                             14                                           8

Dwarfs                            6                                             N/A                                       N/A

Legacy                           14                                            12                                          13

NASkarts                        9                                             14                                           9

**please note Bandos & Legends won't be racing with us until next year per Kenny Brown.  We hope to see you then!  I do welcome you to the track on race day to show some racing love! :)

Gina

(713) 907-0906

gina@txarp.com

5d7012196209b_OfficalRaceDayPoster.thumb.jpg.eaaca023041d75a08e5de7c794f7ac5b.jpg

Edited by TSTRS