Chase Night 4

top_shelf_12

Sorry I'm a little late but we had a family bbq. Tonight is the season finale and some battles are all but wrapped up and some are hotly contested. Limited Mods have 1st-4th separated by 9 points. Before we dive into it tonight's event, I want to take a moment to think about a few events that mean a little more than racing. 1. I know there are a lot of oilfield workers that race, go to races and one hotbed is the Odessa area. With the shooting there this weekend, just want to send a little love their way. 2. To the people in the path of Hurricane Dorian, please be safe and stay aware. I worked through Harvey as a city employee and they're no joke. My sister is also near Ft. Lauderdale and have a friend just south of Daytona Beach so my interest is definitely piqued there. Anyways, back to the racing, hope this season ends safely and battles won on the track. As usual,  no contact between myself and track officials during the event. All results are Unofficial until posted by the track and commentary is based on my observations from the stands. 

Sorry I was late to the track so I missed the Limited Late Model Heat and EMod Heat 1 but here are the results from EMod Heat 2 and the two Limited Mod Heats:

EMod Heat 2
1. 15 Chase Laven
2. 10E Dwayne McWhorter 
3. 23 Dustin Witzsche 
4. 5A Eric Rachui 
5. 59B Brianna Witzsche 
6. 00E Jaden Edmond 

Limited Mod Heat 1
1. 115 Chuck Perry 
2. 51 Hunter Flanagan 
3. 184 Brian Rye 
4. 4$ Kris Rye