Thank you’

Mfortier51

Thank you for giving us the TDTS forum Nick.  Obviously it will take some time to grow this new series but it WILL be great. Texas, Trucks, and Dirt Tracks.  What a combination.  And thank you to all who are supporting us. 2019 will be a win/win year for Dirt Track Racing in Texas.  

For information visit TexasDirtTrucks.com and find us on Facebook and Twitter.  

DB84CF25-CA28-4380-A82B-E471B3AE4167.jpeg

• 5 months later...

I WATCHED THEM AT STS  last week  I WAS SURPRISE to see those trucks there .and I may say being an old fan of them excited ..they didnt have the best show being they are taking a truck built for pavement .I know it will take time to for those trucks to get set up to run a side by side for position .. learning curve .we did it in 2017 with the old 7 car and darn near won the championship boy we had a lot to learn using  a chassis not built for dirt …. I know one person close to us wants a truck and is looking at finding a good one ..that is the intent …. .anyway I hope many more truckers add their truck to the list and bring them out of the moth balls ..good luck .