"Young Gun Trey Mitchell"

Mel

well from the sound of it, it sounds like it would be a perfect car for anyone who is looking to race without spending a whole ton of money.............those are some neat little cars and look like a lot of fun...........great story on trey, i dont recall seeing him race but it sure sounds like he is a hell of a driver..........good luck this season..........

Rebelracer...if you go to www.lonestarlegacy.cc , click on DRIVERS, then click on Trey Mitchell, you'll see pictures and a short biography on him, if you click on the article (at the bottom of the page) you'll come to the newspaper article. Mel's post linked to the article only, not the pictures. If you click on Kyle Sirizzotti, you can see a picture of the long haired, blind, smart-assed kid when he didn't have a cirgarette in his mouth holding a can of beer.

Seriously, both Kyle and Trey are cut from the same mold, an asset to the community and racing in Texas.

It doesn't take being around Trey very long to figure out that he has been raised right.

The young man is polite, sincere, honest and a joy to work with. On top of that, he's developing into a very smart race car driver. With his positve attitude and a few more laps, he has a bright future in the sport.

Nick Holt

way to go trey and kyle

i said you both were contenders at young ages

they have been taught to race the track not the other drivers

just look what a little seat time has done to each of you

kyle - i have pics for you the next time you are at sas

good luck to you both in all your future endeavors

dixielady :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived