pictures

kevin bowen

Who is in charge of selling pictures this year ? A small portion of my family came from sa to see us race last week end , all ( 11 people ) wanted to buy some as well as my wife and i . Go figure not a chance . Lost income for the track and disappointed first time fans . :(

What car number? I am certain that I have something. Marc also should have something. I have a virus on my computer right now that won't allow me to update my website or it would already be up there. For past events look at www.photosho.net

Thanks and have a great day,

Sam

If Im not mistaken Jon usually takes pictures of the winner circle might want to get with him on that Im sure he can make ya a deal... I think though since Im not there on a weekly basis and someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think THR has a regular photographer that is in the infield during the entire event...I will be there...

Marc

I spoke with Jon tonight at the free practice about the pictures and he has them and he can e-mail them to you, but he won't print none because he doesn't have the paper. so if you want a picture then have him e-mail it to you and then i guess put it on a disk and take it to Walgreens and get the picture. thats what we have to do.

Archived