TSAR Update

NickHolt

Damn, I am going to the Motorsport Ranch this weekend (a real race track) and I have to drive right through Hillsboro and all of that race traffic. It will be bumper to bumper from Waco to the track. I can't wait until they have the new I-35 built to handle all of those people that will be attending the races.

Nick,

How many do you have to order to get a price break? And do you have any ready for dirt?

Price break? Price break? Do they give a price break on the Hope Diamond? On the Taj Majal? On the Great Pyramids?

Get real, Don.

And Don, these amazing chassis are strictly for the four NASCAR-quality TexasTricTrack facilities found at choice locations around Texas. The best thing about these four tracks is that they have yet to disturb ANY of the local environment. Why, you'd hardly know they were there to look at them. (See detailed photo posted earlier in this thread)

Nick Holt

I have taken down that part of the site. Nick, you know this is not DT's website. Go to the main page, www.texasstateautoracing.com, to see the current purpose of the website. I got taken just like some of you, and don't want to see him continue doing what he has been doing.

A couple of days ago the page I hot-linked at the beginning of this thread worked just fine, but I see that it is now "passworded."

How is the litigation you refer on your site progressing?

Nick Holt

Slowly. I have been contacted by many different companies that are holding worthless checks. Recently, DT must have done some advertising with the regional branch of a national sports network. They and the production company are holding hot checks. It is surprising that DT would involve such big players, as we all know he has a habit of picking on smaller players. My guess has been that he assumes that the small players are less likely to go after him.

This looks to be a much different circumstance. The sports network has VERY deep pockets and is EXTREMELY unhappy with the situation.

Incidentally, I will probably be taking the entire site down next month. I don't see a purpose in continuing to pay for the site to let all who are interested know what he has been doing. By now, it is pretty easy for anyone to do a search on a search engine and find plenty of history on him and his misdealings. I hope, in some small way, that by keeping the site up this long, someone has been smart enough to not get involved in his schemes based on what they see on the website.

well the sad thing is that this idiot really makes it hard for the racers that are trying like hell to land a sponsor.........i am pretty sure that all the folks that this retard screwed over wont want anything to do with the local tracks or drivers...............

Hey Nick, you will take a check right????????

Sure thing! Of course, it has to be a Certified Cashier's Check.. LOL Not that I don't trust you or anything.

Nick Holt

• 3 weeks later...

Archived