TSAR Update

NickHolt

According to the TSAR website we should be racing at the four TSAR tracks this month.

Currently, the design/build team remains comfortable that they are on schedule for completion of all four motor speedways for TSAR Racing Series race events beginning in May 2005. This information will be updated regularly in order to keep race fans and racing teams current regarding development status for the speedways

http://www.texasstateautoracing.com/Compan...nt_status.shtml

Nick Holt

I can't believe this is topic is up here tonight...about three hours ago I saw Mr. Teague and his wife in a nice new red BMW Z4 convertable with the top down. Turning west on to Parmer off MOPAC. I have never seen them around town. Talk about your Disharmonic convergences.

Quote form TSAR site: "35 Years of business assessment, business evaluations, strategic planning and business development consulting - including 10 years working on the business engineering for this project. "

Looked this one up in websters too.... :rolleyes:

Assessment = "the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event"

Evaluations = "To examine and judge carefully; appraise"

Planning = "A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective"

Consulting = "To take into account; consider: consult one's checkbook before making a major purchase.'

ALL OF WHICH SOUNDS ACCURATE.. AND hummm 10 years of this project.. sounds like a lot of "Planning" other's funds

Text of request e-mail for season tickets, think I'll get a response?-

I would like to be put on your list for season tickets.

I would like a block of one hundred.

We will be using them for business gifts. My customers would love to go to the races.

You can e-mail me a confirmation at i'llgetmyseasontickets@whenhellfreezesover.com

I sure am glad that they are thinking of putting tracks in the Houston Area, San Antonio-Pleasonton Area, and the Austin Area. Don't know what we would do if we didn't have race tracks around there. By the way where is Hill County @ anyway.

yep budman-teague himself is up there right now clearing out the outlet mall parking lot and setting out the orange cones & barrells(he swiped all the cones & barrells when they were redoing interstate 35 out front-part of the the planning process study)in a big circle,getting ready for the green to drop-you will need to bring a pick up or lawn chair-the seating s#*&s-lmao ;)

Hey guys was out and about today and found a pic of one of the four tracks check it out:

Damn isnt it nice.

Nick is a snake...look at all those cars using his chassis!!!

Want to run up front at all four of the sparkling new TexasTricTrack tracks? A mere $27,500 will have you up front just like the guys in the picture that Josh Freeman so kindly posted. Is that too much to ask for a sure winner?

So, why wait any longer? Sure, we still have ample supplies of raw materials convienently stashed at various racing web sites and promoters' offices nationwide, but who knows when the endless supply of BS and methane will dry up? Better get on the Invisible Chassis bandwagon before it's too late.

Nick Holt

Austin area I got some top secret clearance to go to the site. The cars that were practicing were cutting some lightning fast times. Nick the chassis's looked like they were working superbly.

Talk about your Disharmonic convergences.

My god, LL..

That sounds like it could REALLY hurt!!

:o:o:o

Archived