Tracy needs a decal.

Budman

Was at THR last night. Seemingly as always, the Hobby class feature was one of the more interesting and entertaining races of the evening to watch. I guess I have to admit it. I've become somewhat of a Tracy Tschoerner fan. Because she was taking a final exam at UT yesterday evening she missed qualifying and the heat races. She made it for the feature though, but had to start scratch. Worked he way up about half way in the field before she got caught up in someone else's spin and they all got sent back to the rear. She made it back up to 4th I think and was gaining on 3rd by the end. Probably passed more cars than anyone in the race. You could tell she was really frustrated at not finishing higher. I think she's due. I think it's time she put one of those ................... "You've Just Been Passed by a GIRL!" ................. decals on the back of her car.

why should it be a gender issue? she can drive ,and she's just doing it.....she's not a girl ,she's driver 11..

when i 1st started racing there was a guy that beat on me/i beat on him every week...most of the time he beat me in the beating and past me... he was one legged. the back of his car did'nt say " you just got past by a guy with 3 limbs"-he was just simply driver 48 to me.....

keep up the good work driver 11...

Danika Patrick is badass, boy or girl (thank heavens girl !!!) but unfortunatly I think all the press she's getting @ Indy is cause she's "attractive". Bottom line is she's good and that's all she wants to be, most likely its the same case here.

tracey's driving skills have gotten better because of one simple reason. she realized its all about the pink, put the pink on her car and whamo, everyone is talking about her and how good she is. she was good before the pink, but now she is real good and is getting alot of notice that maybe she didnt get before. give it up for the pink, its kinda like jungle karma on the jim rome show.

big john

she is not a girl . Girls are in girl scouts , tracy is one of the guys , but with long hair and itty bitty clothes . All kidding aside she is a young lady with more talent than most guys for driving , She has been serious about her driving since the start and it shows . Its kinda hard to even think about gender when she passes most of the time on the outside , a real man would say ,,damn shes good . ;) . All she has to do is get up front one time and she will check out , her next win wont be long , trust me . For those who dont remember or know , she won the first feature this season with the toe knocked out and still roasted everyone with a sizeable lead . Thats not a girl thats a driver with talent .

LOL Kevin.

Both of the girls are cute in there own special way.

Now Kevin, you know I don't have a unicorn horn. But, I will make sure I get some hair sometimes. Do you have any left on that arm for me for this weekend? :D

not taken anything away from anyone-but tracy just got out of a racecar in that picture....they're both equally attractive....and ya'll are a bunch of dirty old {edited out by Nick Holt, 5/20/05] for turning this thread in to that type of topic?

Archived