collection for the 09 llm

ss10

Well,from what I've read in this way too long to be true thread,Kyle,love him or hate him,like it or dislike it,is a very,very popular racer.It looks like an awesome starting point for sponsor hunting.You guys keep it up and he'll steal all of your glory.

This reminds me of...

Chris Davidson in his first street stock at SAS...very rough

Tommy Grimes in his first Super Stock at SAS...very rough

I better stop there before I get in trouble...I just hope you get my point.

Leave the kid alone and worry about more important things.

Leave the kid alone and worry about more important things.

Right on, Turbo!!!

:D

jusy my 2 cents, but if kyle is having to buy any of his damaged replacement parts ie, fenders lower control arms upper controle arms, ball joints wheels tires, shocks center links tierod ends hiem joints steering boxes , and just a few of the things you bend when you crash your car, for any reason,or if he evens has to do the work to replace them on the car he will learn real fast what not to do, leave him alone, if he dosn,t learn real soon ,and he will, he will be working 2 jobs to pay for his fun,rock on kyle waddy don,t let anybody discourage you, i know why you crashed, when you went by me you couldn,t beleave it and when you looked to see if it was true you had a small incident, thats a nice way to say there was a wreak see you at the races//////////

Archived