Watched a Cup race lately?

Pacecar

For all those that have been going to the short tracks lately......we're getting used to missing the Cup races since they continue to run on Saturday nights. I'm starting to lose interest in Cup racing..... and my Sunday afternoons aren't a lost cause anymore.........

Great strategy, Mr. Nascar!

I used to DVR the races, but got rid of my DVR and don't feel like fooling with the VCR, so nope. The races I see on Saturday nights are 100X better than memorex, so I'm with you on having my Sunday afternoons open... thanks Mr. Na$car.

As far as I'm concerned, NA$CAR is making it harder and harder on local Saturday night racing by going head to head with the local shows. The official NA$CAR line is that they support local racing, but I think their actions speak much louder than their words.

It's been years since I've watched a complete Cup race, anyway. But I do love to settle down on the couch on Sunday afternoons with the NA$CAR race on TV. I might actually watch the first 10 laps ..... then snore.

On the other hand, I have yet to fall asleep watching a Saturday night race at a Texas bullring.

Nick Holt

This Sunday ya'll can watch a LIVE and exciting Nascar Craftsman Truck Series race, with David Starr-- on SPEED at 1pm... :D

that's what i'm talking about - the trucks are the only ones worth watching anymore!

GO CRAVEN!!!

if some of the other tracks took SAS lead and installed TV's so we could be at a race & watch a cup race all would be solved.

could you imagine: at SAS in the grass coming out of 4, they had 4 rows of lay-z-boys, a 48 quart cooler between every other napper, a big screen, 1 or 2 ladies to bring on over the snacks etc. Now that would be pure racing heaven. one could relax, watch the local race, stay in touch with the cup race, and most of all hear & feel the thunder.

Tom "I have said too much" H.

Archived