Kyle Sirizzotti, the dude to watch

BobRiley

Congradutations to Kyle Sirizzotti on his win at THR and on breaking his own track record with a 17.10 qualifing lap. As in any series, the dominating driver is always accused of bending the rules; I want everyone to know that during the winter, I personally went through Kyle's engine and made sure that engine is within legal limits of every specification per the rule book. People, he's legal, he's fast, and he's a good looking, well mannered young man, with a bright future. If you get a chance to watch him or meet him, please do. Check out our new formated web site, www.lonestarlegacy.cc , there is an article about the test drive last Friday at THR with Wally Dallenbach behind the wheel. When you look at his lap times, I guess that's why he is a "professional" driver.

Well, I'm not the most computer literate guy, but I'm just not seeing it. All I see on the home page after the flash intro is the 5 hot buttons next to the crossed checkered flags.

I checked all of those areas and didn't see the article. Can you post the link?

Thanks

chase do what i did-top of this page where it says home-news-results-etc,click on series and when they come up click on lone star legacys name-info comes up and you can click on their website-took me right to it-

Archived