Pensacola/Mobile doubleheader may 27th&28th

Snowball

Well crap!

Gonna be in that area on the 21st as the SUPR Lates take to the fastest, highest banked, and largest dirt track on the tour at Deep South Speedway.

Might have to make it back the next week somehow.

You Texas boys just think you have fast cars. Come on over to FFs and MIS to see how the big boys run. Mercer, Long, Carlson, Niedecken, Middleton, and several others will show you what SLM racing is all about. Guess that is why Bendele, Reithmeyer, and associates don't journey over to where the big boys play. :lol::P

Guest ezhoustonite
Does the name Bubba Naumann ring a bell?

well if it doesnt ring a bell with the guys in the southeast maybe he should have spent more money on pr.

JR Norris, Charlie Bradberry, and Jason Hogan are a few of the SE boys who have raced at HMSP. Although I always have been a big fan of Bubba Naumann's, winning the track championship at FFs is no big feat. Most of the good drivers only run the Blizzard Series and 100 lap features at MIS. In fact, MIS has the only weekly show involving SLMs, and then they are lucky if they get 10 cars. I have to give the Davidson's, T. Wade Welch, John Heil, and a few more credit for venturing over this way. I know USRA conflicts with the next Blizzard race, but there will be more during the season. I was once known as Maytag because I was such a good agitator.

Just for the record, If I didn't think the Texas drivers were capable of competing with the best in the business, I wouldn't try to get them to race in P,cola. B) I wish them all good luck at the next USRA race, and I hope to see some of yall at some of the later Blizzard races. I know I will see many at the Snowball as usual!

I believe the USRA already has a lot of respect. Gregg Davidson, and Bradley Reithmeyer are among my favorite drivers. At least this series draws a good number of cars, what the fans want to see. Also, from what I have seen, they draw good crowds. Just hope I can get back to Houston to see them run again this year. Hope to see more of them at the Blizzard and MIS 100 lappers the rest of the year. The four tire rule at both tracks makes it not quite so expensive for invaders. Come on over y'all.

Archived