Trust

abrungot

Between 5:15pm and 6:00pm a blue bag was removed from the truck.

I have to say i was shocked when my wife asked me what i did with the JRA money bag... thats correct someone took it among themselves to 5 finger discount from the kids.

I am mad for trusting that others wouldn't do anything and the bag was not in plain site i was out of site that i remember.

When i returned to the truck just before the drivers meeting i walked up to find the passenger door not completly closed, and the only thing missing... the blue bag.

Needless to say not a happy man.. if it was from me i would have been mad at myself for trusting... however it was stolen from the KIDS!!! and thats CRAP..

That's BS i know in our pit's we trust everyone but damn know we gotta start locking trucks and equipment up during races now

That's not kool whoever did this!!!

Chris

I think the whole thing sucks, Im pissed off cause we all worked hard at the race to get the kids signed up and to get the drivers to make sure they were signing shirts. To make the event successful and fun for the children. And for some F@#$ wode to take away from the kids, in my book that is cause for a serious A$$ whuppin. Now you guys know im usually quiet, but this crosses the line for me. Aaron let me know if there is anything I can do to help the matter bud.

I dont know about yall, but Ive already contacted rusty and told him to watch our stuff in ccms thanks to this mess.

sean :angry:

I pitty the poor bastard when we find out who it was. I might just pretend it was mine . ive been pissed for about 3 yrs now and i would like to let er rip on someones ass real good . sat nite in the pits i thought the chance had come but everyone chilled out . I will also let it be known that when threats are thrown our way like they were it becomes very ugly real quick. We try to get along with everyone and help as much as we can . I would rather this not become a big discussion , its not worth it and im hoping all will be fine come next saturday. Hey blue bag boy , i have a crankshaft with your name on it . :angry:

really sorry to hear about this.i have always felt like the pits at the track were pretty safe as far as leaving stuff out goes. the thing is that anyone out there would give or lend just about anything they had to help someone else out. i'm very dissappointed but karma will take care of this.

Nobody's running down CCMS. I think after feeling comfortable for years that this just wakes you up...there are a#@% holes everywhere and you don't ever know when you may become a victim. I'm with dirty...what goes around comes around. Sad as it may be it's better to lock up and not take chances.

this is very sad-some idiot taking the JRA KIDS money-you figure whoever the Ba@#%&* or B@#%* is that did this probably watched Aaron put the bag in the truck and waited for the right time to take it -i know i would take a lifetime suspension from thr to put a whuppin on that ass if i had seen em doing it-it would of been arrest,conviction and sentence all in a minute and i would of been the one going to jail for beating em down-hope the person who did this rots in hell-i have always locked my truck but have had tools and stuff scattered everywhere in the pits in over 30 yrs of racing at tracks across texas and have never had anything go missing-borrowed maybe and returned weeks later-racers respect other racers stuff-whoever did this is probably new to racing and came to see somebody in the pits they knew and might not come again-may be good for them not to-justice might be served

How many people here trust that there items will be respected while parked in the pits on race night?

I have felt secure in the past, but this brings that into question.

Aaron, did you make a report with Kyle Police?

I've noticed that there has been no uniformed security at the track for the past two races. Maybe they should get them back out there.

cs

Aaron,

This makes me soooo mad! The kids shouldn't suffer for this. Email me to let me know what was taken, we'll help replace what was stolen. We also should make this a lesson for the kids, of how wrong it is to steal. Let's try to catch this person...They need to be punished!

Teresa

Gural Racing

Archived